We are going to San Francisco in August and a few fellow fodorites have suggested I try Priceline... but to also ask for help before I bid as I am new to this site! I am looking at staying in clean, central accomodation for 4 nights. Any suggestions as to the best way to tackle Priceline?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anime_irl
- 2 Marfa/Big Bend
- 3 Playing ball yesterday with the baby girl
- 4 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 5 Christmas in Colorado
- 6 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 7 DC Restaurants
- 8 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 JFK to Washington
- 11 Carrie Fishers flirty smile, early 80s.
- 12 Phoenix for the weekend
- 13 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 16 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 17 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 18 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 19 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 20 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 21 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 22 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 23 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 24 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 25 San Francisco/wildfire worries