Four active 60 ish Californians looking for things to do and see beyond our bases of HH and MB. Have a week in each to explore the state. Have lots of recs for Charleston and Beaufort but want the interesting side trips and unique places, towns, etc. Love to explore--have car will travel far but prefer to return to home base each night. Trip is 1st 2 weeks of Oct. Any festivals? concerts? country fairs? Have been doing research ourselves and hope to find lots of that famous Southern hospitality!
Beyond Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to CT
- 2 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 3 LA for a day and a half
- 4 Hotels Philly
- 5 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 6 Northwest USA
- 7 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 8 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 9 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 10 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 11 Texas
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 16 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 17 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 18 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 19 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 20 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 21 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!