Four active 60 ish Californians looking for things to do and see beyond our bases of HH and MB. Have a week in each to explore the state. Have lots of recs for Charleston and Beaufort but want the interesting side trips and unique places, towns, etc. Love to explore--have car will travel far but prefer to return to home base each night. Trip is 1st 2 weeks of Oct. Any festivals? concerts? country fairs? Have been doing research ourselves and hope to find lots of that famous Southern hospitality!
Beyond Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 3 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 4 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Hawaii is still Hell
- 7 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 12 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 13 Vegas in mid may
- 14 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 15 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 16 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 17 Texas for art and history lovers
- 18 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 19 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 20 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 21 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 22 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 23 Which FL town is best?
- 24 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 25 Texas