Four active 60 ish Californians looking for things to do and see beyond our bases of HH and MB. Have a week in each to explore the state. Have lots of recs for Charleston and Beaufort but want the interesting side trips and unique places, towns, etc. Love to explore--have car will travel far but prefer to return to home base each night. Trip is 1st 2 weeks of Oct. Any festivals? concerts? country fairs? Have been doing research ourselves and hope to find lots of that famous Southern hospitality!
Beyond Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Southwest
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 4 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 5 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 6 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 7 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 8 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 adams morgan - safety
- 11 Morning in miami
- 12 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 13 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 14 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 15 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 16 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 19 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 20 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 21 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 22 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot