Four active 60 ish Californians looking for things to do and see beyond our bases of HH and MB. Have a week in each to explore the state. Have lots of recs for Charleston and Beaufort but want the interesting side trips and unique places, towns, etc. Love to explore--have car will travel far but prefer to return to home base each night. Trip is 1st 2 weeks of Oct. Any festivals? concerts? country fairs? Have been doing research ourselves and hope to find lots of that famous Southern hospitality!
Beyond Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 2 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 My Book of Mormon review
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Arches National Park in a day
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 JFK Airport
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 21 Marco Island
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 things to do near Arches National Park
- 24 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 25 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???