Four active 60 ish Californians looking for things to do and see beyond our bases of HH and MB. Have a week in each to explore the state. Have lots of recs for Charleston and Beaufort but want the interesting side trips and unique places, towns, etc. Love to explore--have car will travel far but prefer to return to home base each night. Trip is 1st 2 weeks of Oct. Any festivals? concerts? country fairs? Have been doing research ourselves and hope to find lots of that famous Southern hospitality!
Beyond Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 2 Road Tour in Usa
- 3 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 4 Where to find t shirts from Barney's and a fake Balenciaga purse?
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 Traveling with friends? Sharing your wallet?
- 7 Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
- 8 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 9 So you love handbags!
- 10 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 11 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 12 replica designer handbags
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 15 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 16 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 17 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 18 Re-Visit DC
- 19 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 20 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 21 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 22 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 25 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .