Four active 60 ish Californians looking for things to do and see beyond our bases of HH and MB. Have a week in each to explore the state. Have lots of recs for Charleston and Beaufort but want the interesting side trips and unique places, towns, etc. Love to explore--have car will travel far but prefer to return to home base each night. Trip is 1st 2 weeks of Oct. Any festivals? concerts? country fairs? Have been doing research ourselves and hope to find lots of that famous Southern hospitality!
Beyond Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 2 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 3 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 4 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 5 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 6 Tudor city -special help/info
- 7 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 8 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 9 Utah 2
- 10 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 11 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 12 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 13 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 14 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 15 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 16 must see and do's in Maui?
- 17 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 18 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 19 New York City - apartment locations
- 20 Boston to see Sargent works
- 21 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 22 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 23 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 24 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 25 Girls' Getaway