Four active 60 ish Californians looking for things to do and see beyond our bases of HH and MB. Have a week in each to explore the state. Have lots of recs for Charleston and Beaufort but want the interesting side trips and unique places, towns, etc. Love to explore--have car will travel far but prefer to return to home base each night. Trip is 1st 2 weeks of Oct. Any festivals? concerts? country fairs? Have been doing research ourselves and hope to find lots of that famous Southern hospitality!
Beyond Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 5 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 8 Dining in D.C.
- 9 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Brooklyn why?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Colorado in the summer!
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 22 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 23 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 Kennedy Space Center