I had to check out of the Fairfield Inn in Rogers at midnight on Monday night due to road construction noise that made it impossible to sleep! When I complained to the management I was told that they have had unhappy customers for weeks, but they still continue to book!!
Beware Rogers Ark Fairfield Inn!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 2 Worst Restaurants in America
- 3 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 6 Fall color yet?
- 7 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Looking for Next Destination
- 10 Yosemite Lodging
- 11 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 14 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 N California trip questions
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 21 Colorado aspen updates
- 22 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 23 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 24 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 25 New England Skiing