I had to check out of the Fairfield Inn in Rogers at midnight on Monday night due to road construction noise that made it impossible to sleep! When I complained to the management I was told that they have had unhappy customers for weeks, but they still continue to book!!
Beware Rogers Ark Fairfield Inn!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Fancy dining
- 6 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 7 culpepper
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 Santa Barbara, California
- 10 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 16 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 17 Will have five days in Savannah
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 May visit to Denali
- 20 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 21 Chicago trip
- 22 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 23 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 24 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 25 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?