I am heading to a game at Dodgers Stadium on a Friday night and currently have accommodation booked in Beverley Hills. We don't have a car to travel around and we are considering taking a taxi to and from the game to avoid getting lost or being out late at night on our own. Any suggestions on getting there easily?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BakLol: ROADRUUNER fix C0NTACT 1:800 681-7208 Te^ch SUPP0RT ACCOUNT .
- 2 Miami for 2 days
- 3 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 6 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 7 How much cash do you travel with?
- 8 Food Festival Tour
- 9 Boston area hotels
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 13 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 14 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 15 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 16 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 17 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 18 seattle apartment
- 19 Universal Studios vacation
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 23 Rules of the NY Subway
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?