I am heading to a game at Dodgers Stadium on a Friday night and currently have accommodation booked in Beverley Hills. We don't have a car to travel around and we are considering taking a taxi to and from the game to avoid getting lost or being out late at night on our own. Any suggestions on getting there easily?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Miami
- 3 March in New Mexico
- 4 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 5 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 6 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 7 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 8 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 9 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 10 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 11 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 12 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 13 Driving Alaska
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Border crossing
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 18 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 19 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 20 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 21 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 22 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 23 Cross country tips
- 24 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?