I am heading to a game at Dodgers Stadium on a Friday night and currently have accommodation booked in Beverley Hills. We don't have a car to travel around and we are considering taking a taxi to and from the game to avoid getting lost or being out late at night on our own. Any suggestions on getting there easily?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 2 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 3 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 4 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 5 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 6 seattle-portland place to stay
- 7 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 8 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 9 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 10 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 11 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 12 Alaska cruise one way and drive?
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 15 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 16 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 Orlando -Zika
- 19 lobster rumor
- 20 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 21 Alamo convertible
- 22 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 23 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Transfer from Anchorage to Seward