I am heading to a game at Dodgers Stadium on a Friday night and currently have accommodation booked in Beverley Hills. We don't have a car to travel around and we are considering taking a taxi to and from the game to avoid getting lost or being out late at night on our own. Any suggestions on getting there easily?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My road trip through southern US.
- 2 Late night eating in Kauai
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Washington DC with kids
- 5 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 6 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 7 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 8 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 9 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 10 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 11 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Safety Concerns
- 14 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 15 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 16 Alaska independent tour for group
- 17 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 18 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 19 5 days in Colorado
- 20 Trip to northern California
- 21 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 22 40th in Key West
- 23 Downtown Chicago
- 24 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 25 Alaska -public transport