I am heading to a game at Dodgers Stadium on a Friday night and currently have accommodation booked in Beverley Hills. We don't have a car to travel around and we are considering taking a taxi to and from the game to avoid getting lost or being out late at night on our own. Any suggestions on getting there easily?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 6 Where to live in the North East
- 7 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 9 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 13 JFK to Washington
- 14 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 15 Houston during hurricane
- 16 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 17 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Phoenix for the weekend
- 20 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 21 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 22 Christmas in Colorado
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!