I am heading to a game at Dodgers Stadium on a Friday night and currently have accommodation booked in Beverley Hills. We don't have a car to travel around and we are considering taking a taxi to and from the game to avoid getting lost or being out late at night on our own. Any suggestions on getting there easily?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dogs in Taos
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 4 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 5 San Antonio, Texas
- 6 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 7 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 8 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 9 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 10 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 11 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 12 Parking in Naples Florida
- 13 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 14 Boston Airport Hotels
- 15 Nashville Never Been
- 16 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA
- 20 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 21 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 22 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 23 Colorado Itinerary
- 24 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 25 What is there to do on MAUI