Can anyone please recommend a campsite or inexpensive motel between Fargo, North Dakota and Pierre, South Dakota? Also, looking for information for the best driving route, vegetarian restaurants, and hiking areas along the way. Many thanks.
Between Fargo and Pierre?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 General Utah planning questions
- 2 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 From Seattle airport to the city
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 New York City Christmas Trip
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 11 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 12 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 13 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 14 Colorado Skiing
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 17 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine