Curious what people think is the best way to cross the border between British Columbia and Washington since this will help me figure out how to structure my intinerary for a PNW trip in August 2010. Some places we will be going include Alaska, cruising Inside Passage, Vancouver, Vancouver Island and Victoria, Olympic peninsula, and Seattle.
Best/favorite way to cross border between British Columbia/Washington?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 6 los angeles restaurants
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 West Maui Restaurants
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 17 Key West Hotel in January
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls