Curious what people think is the best way to cross the border between British Columbia and Washington since this will help me figure out how to structure my intinerary for a PNW trip in August 2010. Some places we will be going include Alaska, cruising Inside Passage, Vancouver, Vancouver Island and Victoria, Olympic peninsula, and Seattle.
Best/favorite way to cross border between British Columbia/Washington?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san fran sightseeing
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Boston in winter?
- 4 Colorado Skiing
- 5 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 6 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 7 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 8 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 12 charlotte
- 13 American Honeymoon in March
- 14 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 15 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 16 New York City in April
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 19 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 22 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 23 Baytown, Texas
- 24 Moving from VA to CT
- 25 New Orleans pictures