We are planning a trip to hawaii for the 2nd week in November and are trying to find which island would be best to go to. We are a big group with lots of children looking for a vacation rental home and the most important thing to us is that we will be able to go swimming with kids in calm water! I am having a hard time figuring out which island and what beach areas will be best suited for us to hang out and go swiming withour small children any help would be appreciated!
Best winter time beaches in Hawaii for families
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 11 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 18 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 21 Colorado in the summer!
- 22 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 23 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 24 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?