We are planning a trip to hawaii for the 2nd week in November and are trying to find which island would be best to go to. We are a big group with lots of children looking for a vacation rental home and the most important thing to us is that we will be able to go swimming with kids in calm water! I am having a hard time figuring out which island and what beach areas will be best suited for us to hang out and go swiming withour small children any help would be appreciated!
Best winter time beaches in Hawaii for families
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Wedding venue in NH
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 20 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon