We are planning a trip to hawaii for the 2nd week in November and are trying to find which island would be best to go to. We are a big group with lots of children looking for a vacation rental home and the most important thing to us is that we will be able to go swimming with kids in calm water! I am having a hard time figuring out which island and what beach areas will be best suited for us to hang out and go swiming withour small children any help would be appreciated!
Best winter time beaches in Hawaii for families
- 1 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Curved Sofa
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 10 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 11 Memphis Tours
- 12 D.C. in a day
- 13 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 14 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 15 A Visit to Charleston
- 16 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 19 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 22 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 23 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 24 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 25 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls