We are planning a trip to hawaii for the 2nd week in November and are trying to find which island would be best to go to. We are a big group with lots of children looking for a vacation rental home and the most important thing to us is that we will be able to go swimming with kids in calm water! I am having a hard time figuring out which island and what beach areas will be best suited for us to hang out and go swiming withour small children any help would be appreciated!
Best winter time beaches in Hawaii for families
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 4 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 5 Christmas weather?
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 12 Big island itinerary
- 13 Thousand Islands
- 14 Best Destination in USA
- 15 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 16 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 17 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 18 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 19 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 20 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 21 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 22 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 23 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 24 New York City and New England
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014