While on business travel in Tucson with my wife, we decided to go wine tasting and found that Elgin which is about 50 minutes south of Tucson has over 13 wineries. Our favorite by far was the AZ Hops & Vines. Not only are the wines excellent but the views from the patio were stunning. The actual tasting room was comfortable and the owners were very nice and knowledgeable.
Best Winery in Sothern Arizona -AZ Hops & Vines (Elgin)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Hana from the aiport
- 3 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 4 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 5 from Moab to Bryce
- 6 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 7 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 8 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 9 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 10 San Diego-Hotel
- 11 Los Angeles day trips
- 12 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 16 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 17 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 18 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 19 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 21 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 22 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 23 Las Vegas in March
- 24 Kauai Garden tours
- 25 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!