While on business travel in Tucson with my wife, we decided to go wine tasting and found that Elgin which is about 50 minutes south of Tucson has over 13 wineries. Our favorite by far was the AZ Hops & Vines. Not only are the wines excellent but the views from the patio were stunning. The actual tasting room was comfortable and the owners were very nice and knowledgeable.
Best Winery in Sothern Arizona -AZ Hops & Vines (Elgin)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 4 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 From Seattle airport to the city
- 8 Middle America in October
- 9 New York City Christmas Trip
- 10 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 11 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 12 visit to HIghLine
- 13 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 14 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?