My husband and I are visiting the San Juan Islands in July 2011. We are planning to take an Orca Whale Watching tour and would like some feedback on which is the best. We are unfamiliar with this area and will be driving from Tacoma. The ferrys seem a bit confusing to me and I have also read that the ferry tickets should be bought well in advance, is this correct? Can a person take a ferry to all the islands or are there any bridges that connect them? We would also like info on a nice but reasonable place or places to stay. We can stay anywhere from 2-4 days. What islands are a must see and any other excursions that are a must. We are middle ages and looking for beauty and fun but nothing too crazy or dangerous. We love wildlife, history and good food. Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
Best Whale Watching Tour, San Juan Islands
- 1 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 One day in NYC
- 4 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 National Parks?
- 7 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 8 Marcola?
- 9 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 10 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 11 Updates from Hanalei
- 12 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 13 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 14 Columbus food !
- 15 Hotels in New Orleans
- 16 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 17 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 20 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 21 Logan Express
- 22 Great Beach's
- 23 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 24 Death Valley in November
- 25 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)