My husband and I are visiting the San Juan Islands in July 2011. We are planning to take an Orca Whale Watching tour and would like some feedback on which is the best. We are unfamiliar with this area and will be driving from Tacoma. The ferrys seem a bit confusing to me and I have also read that the ferry tickets should be bought well in advance, is this correct? Can a person take a ferry to all the islands or are there any bridges that connect them? We would also like info on a nice but reasonable place or places to stay. We can stay anywhere from 2-4 days. What islands are a must see and any other excursions that are a must. We are middle ages and looking for beauty and fun but nothing too crazy or dangerous. We love wildlife, history and good food. Any feedback would be very much appreciated.
Best Whale Watching Tour, San Juan Islands
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 3 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Minneapolis Hotel
- 9 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 10 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 11 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 13 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 14 Washington Wineries
- 15 Luxor Egypt
- 16 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 17 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 Seward to Anchorage
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 New York City Parking
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah