Have been to NYC a few times before but never done the highline and it sounds intriguing. Any advice on the best way to visit? (i.e., enter at Gansevoort and walk north or vice versa?). We had plans to grab lunch at a food stall in the Chelsea market so we wanted to end up there at some point.
We will be there on a Sunday if this makes a difference in terms of crowds, etc.
Anything else to recommend in the Chelsea area while we are there? Museum at FIT? Particular galleries?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 2 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 3 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 4 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 5 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 6 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 7 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 8 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 9 Driving CA 395
- 10 Maui and Kauai
- 11 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 12 New England Tour
- 13 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 14 Glacier National Park 2018
- 15 Hawaii wedding
- 16 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 19 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 20 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 21 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 22 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 23 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 24 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 25 Downtown Denver hotel