Have been to NYC a few times before but never done the highline and it sounds intriguing. Any advice on the best way to visit? (i.e., enter at Gansevoort and walk north or vice versa?). We had plans to grab lunch at a food stall in the Chelsea market so we wanted to end up there at some point.
We will be there on a Sunday if this makes a difference in terms of crowds, etc.
Anything else to recommend in the Chelsea area while we are there? Museum at FIT? Particular galleries?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 2 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 4 Exactly how you can acquire are ExoSlim?
- 5 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 6 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 7 http://intelligentadvices.com/postdrox/
- 8 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 9 http://intelligentadvices.com/postdrox/
- 10 http://maleenhancementshop.info/exoslim/
- 11 Airport Shuttle Service
- 12 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 13 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 14 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 15 Truth to know about Alta White before using
- 16 Hawaii with older parents
- 17 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 18 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 19 http://elevategffacts.com/xplosive-vital/
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 23 Yellowstone
- 24 4 Days in Mass.
- 25 Opinions: key west accommodation