Have been to NYC a few times before but never done the highline and it sounds intriguing. Any advice on the best way to visit? (i.e., enter at Gansevoort and walk north or vice versa?). We had plans to grab lunch at a food stall in the Chelsea market so we wanted to end up there at some point.
We will be there on a Sunday if this makes a difference in terms of crowds, etc.
Anything else to recommend in the Chelsea area while we are there? Museum at FIT? Particular galleries?
Thanks in advance,
Best way to visit the highline in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Breckenridge in October
- 5 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 11 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 12 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 16 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 19 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 22 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 23 Must Eats
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC