Have been to NYC a few times before but never done the highline and it sounds intriguing. Any advice on the best way to visit? (i.e., enter at Gansevoort and walk north or vice versa?). We had plans to grab lunch at a food stall in the Chelsea market so we wanted to end up there at some point.
We will be there on a Sunday if this makes a difference in terms of crowds, etc.
Anything else to recommend in the Chelsea area while we are there? Museum at FIT? Particular galleries?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ferry to Nantucket
- 2 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 3 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 4 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 5 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 6 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 7 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 8 48 Hours in NYC
- 9 Another question about hawaii
- 10 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 11 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 12 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 13 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 14 Hawk's
- 15 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 16 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 17 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 18 Broadway show tickets
- 19 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 20 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 21 BYOB in New York City
- 22 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 23 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 24 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 25 Key West, FL