Have been to NYC a few times before but never done the highline and it sounds intriguing. Any advice on the best way to visit? (i.e., enter at Gansevoort and walk north or vice versa?). We had plans to grab lunch at a food stall in the Chelsea market so we wanted to end up there at some point.
We will be there on a Sunday if this makes a difference in terms of crowds, etc.
Anything else to recommend in the Chelsea area while we are there? Museum at FIT? Particular galleries?
Thanks in advance,
Best way to visit the highline in NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 7 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 8 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 9 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 10 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 11 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 13 Best places to move to Florida?
- 14 Juneau May 8th
- 15 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 22 West Coast Bound End of March
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona