Wondering what my options are for checking out the highlights of the Everglades? I'm thinking a day trip would be great - we're a family of 5, including 3 daughters ages 9 8 and 6.
Best way to see the Everglades
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 2 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 3 san diego or nearby area
- 4 Clearwater FL area
- 5 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 6 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 7 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 11 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 12 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 13 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 14 Charleston, SC help
- 15 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 16 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 17 middlebury vt snow
- 18 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 19 Miami Marlins
- 20 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 21 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 22 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 23 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 24 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 25 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging