We're traveling to East Coast this May 2013 for two weeks
We're planning to stay 1 week in NYC then visit some nearby cites like new jersey, DC, Boston etc. I'm planning to join a 3 day tour for washington, philidelphia and nigara falls is it ok and can we cover all main attractions?
But my big problem is I can't figure out the best way to New jersey. Can you help me out?
and can you suggest best places to stay for a family of 5? We're planning to stay in NJ for 3-4 days. Also what are the good attractions in NJ that are worth to go to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are You Looking Effective criminal case’s attorney?
- 2 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 3 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 4 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 5 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 6 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 7 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/dermaserre-reviews/
- 8 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 9 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 10 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 11 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 12 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 13 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 14 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 15 California/Yosemite
- 16 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 17 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 18 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 19 Uber availability on Long Island
- 20 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 21 Fall in Ozarks
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco