We're traveling to East Coast this May 2013 for two weeks
We're planning to stay 1 week in NYC then visit some nearby cites like new jersey, DC, Boston etc. I'm planning to join a 3 day tour for washington, philidelphia and nigara falls is it ok and can we cover all main attractions?
But my big problem is I can't figure out the best way to New jersey. Can you help me out?
and can you suggest best places to stay for a family of 5? We're planning to stay in NJ for 3-4 days. Also what are the good attractions in NJ that are worth to go to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 2 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 3 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 4 Maui, early August
- 5 Going to the sun road open
- 6 Family Trip advice please?!
- 7 Alaska trip itinerary
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 10 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 11 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 florida gulf coast
- 14 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 15 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 16 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 17 Road trip advice needed please
- 18 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 19 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 20 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 21 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 22 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 23 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 24 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 25 Fort Lauderdale to New York