We're traveling to East Coast this May 2013 for two weeks
We're planning to stay 1 week in NYC then visit some nearby cites like new jersey, DC, Boston etc. I'm planning to join a 3 day tour for washington, philidelphia and nigara falls is it ok and can we cover all main attractions?
But my big problem is I can't figure out the best way to New jersey. Can you help me out?
and can you suggest best places to stay for a family of 5? We're planning to stay in NJ for 3-4 days. Also what are the good attractions in NJ that are worth to go to?
best way to New Jersey from New york
- 1 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 4 Hotel near Public Theater
- 5 California Tour Groups?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 8 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 9 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 10 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 11 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 12 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 16 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014