We're traveling to East Coast this May 2013 for two weeks
We're planning to stay 1 week in NYC then visit some nearby cites like new jersey, DC, Boston etc. I'm planning to join a 3 day tour for washington, philidelphia and nigara falls is it ok and can we cover all main attractions?
But my big problem is I can't figure out the best way to New jersey. Can you help me out?
and can you suggest best places to stay for a family of 5? We're planning to stay in NJ for 3-4 days. Also what are the good attractions in NJ that are worth to go to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weight Loss Monster
- 2 Arizona in winter
- 3 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 4 Arizona in late January
- 5 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 6 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 7 A Few Days in Asheville
- 8 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 9 DC restaurant report
- 10 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 11 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 12 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 13 Key West
- 14 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 15 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 18 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 19 moving to Florida
- 20 Neue Galerie
- 21 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 22 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 23 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 24 national park during thanksgiving
- 25 DC Tours, Washington, DC