We're traveling to East Coast this May 2013 for two weeks
We're planning to stay 1 week in NYC then visit some nearby cites like new jersey, DC, Boston etc. I'm planning to join a 3 day tour for washington, philidelphia and nigara falls is it ok and can we cover all main attractions?
But my big problem is I can't figure out the best way to New jersey. Can you help me out?
and can you suggest best places to stay for a family of 5? We're planning to stay in NJ for 3-4 days. Also what are the good attractions in NJ that are worth to go to?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weightloss Pills That Work With Women And Men
- 2 Follinique @@ http://www.revommerce.com/follinique/
- 3 Adding Inches To Your Manhood Straightforward
- 4 The Best Natual Skin Care Anti Wrinkle Cream Products
- 5 http://www.usadrugguide.com/test-reload-review/
- 6 Avoiding alcohol is essential in keeping a healthy
- 7 Male Enhancer pills simply need to be made clear.
- 8 Luxderma reviews#http://www.replennagereviews.com/luxderma/
- 9 http://www.replennagereviews.com/luxderma/
- 10 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 11 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 12 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 13 Cross-Country trip advice
- 14 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 15 Hiking 'the wave'
- 16 Washington DC
- 17 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 18 Finding Steve Perry
- 19 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 20 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 21 Chicago Stamina
- 22 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 23 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 25 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip