Hello, I will be in Disneyworld in June and heard that International Drive and Universal Drive is a great place to walk around and sightsee and do some shopping. We are staying in a Disney resort and was wondering once you get out of Disneyworld, how far are all the attractions on International Drive, is it all within walking distance or should we jump on the city bus as we do not have a car. We wanted to check out the Florida mall and the outlet malls. Thanks
Best way to get to International Drive outside of Disneyworld
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 2 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 3 bachelors degree
- 4 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 5 Florida Vacation
- 6 Can Anyone Suggest which is the Best Holiday Destination with Family.?
- 7 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 10 Trailing Cyclone Ana to Maui (trip report)
- 11 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 12 Getting to Key West
- 13 New Orleans Motel Question
- 14 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 15 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 16 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 17 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 18 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 West Maui Restaurants
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels