Not sure of the best way to proceed. 2 of us will be leaving from FL either Orlando or Jacksonville next June, yes 2012. I was thinking to fly into Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, or Seattle, and stay overnight. Did not know if this would be less costly, certainly would give us a break. The following day onto Juneau for 16 days in AK. However, is it better to fly into Anchorage over Juneau even though we plan 4 days in the Juneau area? This is a gift to each other and we want to fly 1st class for the longer route. We also plan to use skymiles credits. How do we look for deals or the best time to look and book?
Best Way To Get There
View all United States activity »
- 1 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 2 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 3 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 6 RIP Judy Rogers
- 7 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 8 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 9 Boston area
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 23 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 Train from Boston to Rockport?