Not sure of the best way to proceed. 2 of us will be leaving from FL either Orlando or Jacksonville next June, yes 2012. I was thinking to fly into Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, or Seattle, and stay overnight. Did not know if this would be less costly, certainly would give us a break. The following day onto Juneau for 16 days in AK. However, is it better to fly into Anchorage over Juneau even though we plan 4 days in the Juneau area? This is a gift to each other and we want to fly 1st class for the longer route. We also plan to use skymiles credits. How do we look for deals or the best time to look and book?
Best Way To Get There
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 4 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 A day in Dallas
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Door County Suggestions
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 17 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 22 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 25 San Diego parks and attractions