Not sure of the best way to proceed. 2 of us will be leaving from FL either Orlando or Jacksonville next June, yes 2012. I was thinking to fly into Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, or Seattle, and stay overnight. Did not know if this would be less costly, certainly would give us a break. The following day onto Juneau for 16 days in AK. However, is it better to fly into Anchorage over Juneau even though we plan 4 days in the Juneau area? This is a gift to each other and we want to fly 1st class for the longer route. We also plan to use skymiles credits. How do we look for deals or the best time to look and book?
Best Way To Get There
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 7 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 10 Best Destination in USA
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 13 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 14 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 15 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 16 x mas
- 17 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 18 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 19 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 20 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 21 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 22 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 23 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 24 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 25 New Orleans help please