Not sure of the best way to proceed. 2 of us will be leaving from FL either Orlando or Jacksonville next June, yes 2012. I was thinking to fly into Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, or Seattle, and stay overnight. Did not know if this would be less costly, certainly would give us a break. The following day onto Juneau for 16 days in AK. However, is it better to fly into Anchorage over Juneau even though we plan 4 days in the Juneau area? This is a gift to each other and we want to fly 1st class for the longer route. We also plan to use skymiles credits. How do we look for deals or the best time to look and book?
Best Way To Get There
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 7 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 12 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 15 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 20 Locker at JFK
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego