Not sure of the best way to proceed. 2 of us will be leaving from FL either Orlando or Jacksonville next June, yes 2012. I was thinking to fly into Las Vegas, Salt Lake City, or Seattle, and stay overnight. Did not know if this would be less costly, certainly would give us a break. The following day onto Juneau for 16 days in AK. However, is it better to fly into Anchorage over Juneau even though we plan 4 days in the Juneau area? This is a gift to each other and we want to fly 1st class for the longer route. We also plan to use skymiles credits. How do we look for deals or the best time to look and book?
Best Way To Get There
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach