I'll be in King of Prussia for Thanksgiving visiting relatives. My daughter and son in law are flying in from Chicago. They arrive at 6 PM on Wednesday night. I assume it will be a traffic nightmare at that time. Besides driving the 25 miles from King of Prussia to the airport to get them, is there an alternative means of transportation to get them from the airport to King of Prussia? Thanks.
Best way to get from Philly International Airport to King of Prussia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 3 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 6 Road to Hana
- 7 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 8 Rental Services
- 9 Hawaii is still Hell
- 10 Orlando parks advice
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 15 Maui - Haleakala
- 16 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 18 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 19 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 20 Vegas in mid may
- 21 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 22 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 23 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 24 Texas for art and history lovers
- 25 Albuquerque to Las Vegas