I'll be in King of Prussia for Thanksgiving visiting relatives. My daughter and son in law are flying in from Chicago. They arrive at 6 PM on Wednesday night. I assume it will be a traffic nightmare at that time. Besides driving the 25 miles from King of Prussia to the airport to get them, is there an alternative means of transportation to get them from the airport to King of Prussia? Thanks.
Best way to get from Philly International Airport to King of Prussia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 7 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 8 united and carry-ons
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 17 Philadelphia
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.