I'll be in King of Prussia for Thanksgiving visiting relatives. My daughter and son in law are flying in from Chicago. They arrive at 6 PM on Wednesday night. I assume it will be a traffic nightmare at that time. Besides driving the 25 miles from King of Prussia to the airport to get them, is there an alternative means of transportation to get them from the airport to King of Prussia? Thanks.
Best way to get from Philly International Airport to King of Prussia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 7 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 8 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 10 Tucson area flooding
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 first time in AZ
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 17 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 20 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 21 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 22 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 23 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 24 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 25 Relaxing Honeymoon Week