I'll be in King of Prussia for Thanksgiving visiting relatives. My daughter and son in law are flying in from Chicago. They arrive at 6 PM on Wednesday night. I assume it will be a traffic nightmare at that time. Besides driving the 25 miles from King of Prussia to the airport to get them, is there an alternative means of transportation to get them from the airport to King of Prussia? Thanks.
Best way to get from Philly International Airport to King of Prussia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 san fran sightseeing
- 4 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 5 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 8 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 13 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 19 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 20 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 23 Colorado Skiing
- 24 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 25 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea