I'll be in King of Prussia for Thanksgiving visiting relatives. My daughter and son in law are flying in from Chicago. They arrive at 6 PM on Wednesday night. I assume it will be a traffic nightmare at that time. Besides driving the 25 miles from King of Prussia to the airport to get them, is there an alternative means of transportation to get them from the airport to King of Prussia? Thanks.
Best way to get from Philly International Airport to King of Prussia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arches National Park in a day
- 2 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 3 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 4 JFK Airport
- 5 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Marco Island
- 10 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 11 things to do near Arches National Park
- 12 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 13 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 14 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 EX-LAX
- 18 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 19 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 Broadway choices
- 23 N California trip questions
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 My Book of Mormon review