I'll be in King of Prussia for Thanksgiving visiting relatives. My daughter and son in law are flying in from Chicago. They arrive at 6 PM on Wednesday night. I assume it will be a traffic nightmare at that time. Besides driving the 25 miles from King of Prussia to the airport to get them, is there an alternative means of transportation to get them from the airport to King of Prussia? Thanks.
Best way to get from Philly International Airport to King of Prussia?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 7 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 8 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 13 Maui vacation
- 14 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 17 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 20 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country