I'm flying in LGA but, am renting a car at the Newark airport. The cars at LGA are three times as expensive and I got a cheap flight on Delta from Dallas to LGA at $180.00 round trip. The flights to Newark are about 100.00 more so, I thought I would somehow find a way to get to Newark to rent my car. I would imagine a taxi would be very expensive. Has anyone done this that could give me some advice? Appreciate it!
Best way to get from LGA to Newark airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Weekend in NYC
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 16 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 20 Breckenridge in October
- 21 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 22 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 23 Richmond highlights?
- 24 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 25 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness