I'm flying in LGA but, am renting a car at the Newark airport. The cars at LGA are three times as expensive and I got a cheap flight on Delta from Dallas to LGA at $180.00 round trip. The flights to Newark are about 100.00 more so, I thought I would somehow find a way to get to Newark to rent my car. I would imagine a taxi would be very expensive. Has anyone done this that could give me some advice? Appreciate it!
Best way to get from LGA to Newark airport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 4 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 5 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 8 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 9 2 day in Adirondack park
- 10 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 11 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 12 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 13 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 14 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 15 Re-Visit DC
- 16 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 17 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 18 Places to stay in DC
- 19 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 20 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 21 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 22 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?