Wife and teen daughter are flying into LaGuardia during daylight hours. They need a safe reliable mode of transport from airport to Grand Central Station where they will catch an MNR train to New Haven, CT. They will have luggage, so they are not interested in city bus. Time is tight, so a shuttle that makes multiple stops won't work either. What do you experts recommend for that leg, and its reverse a few days later? Approximate cost each way, and, does that mode take credit cards for fare?
As always, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 2 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 3 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 4 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 5 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 6 Pacific coast road trip
- 7 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 8 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 9 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 10 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 11 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 12 Help with driving East to West
- 13 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 14 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 15 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 16 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 17 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 19 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 20 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 21 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 22 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 23 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 24 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 25 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?