Wife and teen daughter are flying into LaGuardia during daylight hours. They need a safe reliable mode of transport from airport to Grand Central Station where they will catch an MNR train to New Haven, CT. They will have luggage, so they are not interested in city bus. Time is tight, so a shuttle that makes multiple stops won't work either. What do you experts recommend for that leg, and its reverse a few days later? Approximate cost each way, and, does that mode take credit cards for fare?
As always, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 2 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 3 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 4 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 7 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 8 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 9 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 10 road trip
- 11 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 12 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 13 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 14 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 15 Florida in October
- 16 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 17 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 18 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 19 FLL to Key West
- 20 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 21 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 22 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 23 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 24 New England Road Trip
- 25 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip