Wife and teen daughter are flying into LaGuardia during daylight hours. They need a safe reliable mode of transport from airport to Grand Central Station where they will catch an MNR train to New Haven, CT. They will have luggage, so they are not interested in city bus. Time is tight, so a shuttle that makes multiple stops won't work either. What do you experts recommend for that leg, and its reverse a few days later? Approximate cost each way, and, does that mode take credit cards for fare?
As always, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 2 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 6 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 7 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 8 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 9 Western U.S. Road trip
- 10 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 11 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 12 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 13 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 14 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 15 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 16 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 17 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 18 Returned from Sedona
- 19 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 20 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 21 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 22 New Orleans logistics
- 23 First Trip to New Orleans
- 24 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 25 North Carolina Coast