Wife and teen daughter are flying into LaGuardia during daylight hours. They need a safe reliable mode of transport from airport to Grand Central Station where they will catch an MNR train to New Haven, CT. They will have luggage, so they are not interested in city bus. Time is tight, so a shuttle that makes multiple stops won't work either. What do you experts recommend for that leg, and its reverse a few days later? Approximate cost each way, and, does that mode take credit cards for fare?
As always, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 2 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 3 NYC For The Day
- 4 9-10 day trip to WA
- 5 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 6 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 9 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 10 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 13 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 14 Turo?
- 15 USA family tour
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 20 Kauai planning help
- 21 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 22 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 23 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 24 California Trip
- 25 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation