Wife and teen daughter are flying into LaGuardia during daylight hours. They need a safe reliable mode of transport from airport to Grand Central Station where they will catch an MNR train to New Haven, CT. They will have luggage, so they are not interested in city bus. Time is tight, so a shuttle that makes multiple stops won't work either. What do you experts recommend for that leg, and its reverse a few days later? Approximate cost each way, and, does that mode take credit cards for fare?
As always, thanks.
Best way to get from LaGuardia to Grand Central?
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 7 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 8 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 9 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 10 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 11 RIP Judy Rogers
- 12 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 15 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 16 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?