Wife and teen daughter are flying into LaGuardia during daylight hours. They need a safe reliable mode of transport from airport to Grand Central Station where they will catch an MNR train to New Haven, CT. They will have luggage, so they are not interested in city bus. Time is tight, so a shuttle that makes multiple stops won't work either. What do you experts recommend for that leg, and its reverse a few days later? Approximate cost each way, and, does that mode take credit cards for fare?
As always, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phone SIM
- 2 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 3 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 4 Las vegas +21
- 5 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 6 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 11 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 12 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 13 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 14 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 15 Savanah Sojourn
- 16 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 17 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 18 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 19 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 20 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 21 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 22 Newark to Paris
- 23 A June trip to Kauai
- 24 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 25 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA