Wife and teen daughter are flying into LaGuardia during daylight hours. They need a safe reliable mode of transport from airport to Grand Central Station where they will catch an MNR train to New Haven, CT. They will have luggage, so they are not interested in city bus. Time is tight, so a shuttle that makes multiple stops won't work either. What do you experts recommend for that leg, and its reverse a few days later? Approximate cost each way, and, does that mode take credit cards for fare?
As always, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 2 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 3 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 4 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 5 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 6 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 7 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 8 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 9 Good day. I can't hide this great testimony
- 10 11 days SE coast road trip
- 11 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 12 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 13 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 14 Seattle in early August
- 15 Mackinac or Holland?
- 16 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 17 Memphis to Dallas
- 18 first trip to HI
- 19 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 20 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 21 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 22 Pittsburgh Trip
- 23 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 24 Maine in late October
- 25 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country