Wife and teen daughter are flying into LaGuardia during daylight hours. They need a safe reliable mode of transport from airport to Grand Central Station where they will catch an MNR train to New Haven, CT. They will have luggage, so they are not interested in city bus. Time is tight, so a shuttle that makes multiple stops won't work either. What do you experts recommend for that leg, and its reverse a few days later? Approximate cost each way, and, does that mode take credit cards for fare?
As always, thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 2 Rose Parade Novice
- 3 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 4 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 5 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 6 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 7 2 months in Hawaii!
- 8 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 9 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 10 White House Tours To Allow Photos
- 11 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 12 Annapolis to Boston
- 13 Road Trip
- 14 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 15 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 16 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 17 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 19 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 20 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 21 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 23 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 24 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 25 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...