I'm headed down to Myrtle Beach this weekend and wondering what's the best route - ie. quickest, and least traffic - to get there from DC.
I'll be leaving early Friday morning to avoid DC rush hour, if that helps at all.
Best way to drive to Myrtle Beach from DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 2 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 3 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 4 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 5 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 Cape cod and Acadia
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Maine in latter half of September
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 16 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 17 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 18 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 21 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 23 Grand Teton in October
- 24 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 25 adams morgan - safety