I'm headed down to Myrtle Beach this weekend and wondering what's the best route - ie. quickest, and least traffic - to get there from DC.
I'll be leaving early Friday morning to avoid DC rush hour, if that helps at all.
Best way to drive to Myrtle Beach from DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 7 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 8 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 9 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 13 From Seattle airport to the city
- 14 Middle America in October
- 15 New York City Christmas Trip
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 visit to HIghLine
- 18 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 19 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 20 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 24 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February