I'm headed down to Myrtle Beach this weekend and wondering what's the best route - ie. quickest, and least traffic - to get there from DC.
I'll be leaving early Friday morning to avoid DC rush hour, if that helps at all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UNITED : BROTHER SUPPORT CONTACT ☎ 1:888-279-0246 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 canada&NY Gmail Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:855:999:8045 Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 4 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 5 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 7 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 8 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 9 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 10 Orlando area weather in June
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 13 New Itinerary
- 14 Help with Northwest Trip
- 15 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 16 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 17 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 18 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 19 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 20 road trip
- 21 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 22 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 23 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 24 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 25 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice