I'm headed down to Myrtle Beach this weekend and wondering what's the best route - ie. quickest, and least traffic - to get there from DC.
I'll be leaving early Friday morning to avoid DC rush hour, if that helps at all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Staying outside DC
- 2 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 3 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 4 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 5 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 6 Ideas for New York
- 7 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 8 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 9 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 10 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 11 Road trip
- 12 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 13 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 14 Getting married to a French man
- 15 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 16 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 17 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 18 Phantom Ranch and....
- 19 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 20 Where to visit
- 21 A Few Days in Asheville
- 22 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 23 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 24 Great OR beach house locations?
- 25 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats