I'm headed down to Myrtle Beach this weekend and wondering what's the best route - ie. quickest, and least traffic - to get there from DC.
I'll be leaving early Friday morning to avoid DC rush hour, if that helps at all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 2 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 3 Change planes in Atlanta
- 4 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 6 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 7 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 9 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 Trip to USA in July
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 Beaches in Incline Village
- 14 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119110010
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 Key West luxury hotels
- 17 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 20 Florida vacation
- 21 Later Winter around Mobile
- 22 a short trip to san francisco
- 23 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?