I'm headed down to Myrtle Beach this weekend and wondering what's the best route - ie. quickest, and least traffic - to get there from DC.
I'll be leaving early Friday morning to avoid DC rush hour, if that helps at all.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 2 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 3 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 4 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 7 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 8 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 9 your favorite city USA?
- 10 Austin with Kids
- 11 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 12 Two days out of Seattle
- 13 New Orleans and Slidell
- 14 Senior Travel Helper
- 15 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 16 Help with driving East to West
- 17 Pacific coast road trip
- 18 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 19 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 20 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 21 South Carolina
- 22 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 23 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 24 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 25 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do