Never been in this area, renting a car and worried about driving through Boston in the middle of the day. Would it be better to drive around Boston, or go the direct route through the tunnel to Salem? Thank you to anyone who can give me some advise.
Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 3 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 4 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 5 Florida Everglades
- 6 Everything I Need to Know (re Taking Mama to Manhattan) I Learned on Fodors
- 7 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 8 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 9 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 10 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 11 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 12 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 13 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 14 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 15 NYC hotel/July
- 16 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 17 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 18 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 19 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 20 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 21 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 22 Boston to see Sargent works
- 23 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 24 New York City - apartment locations
- 25 Utah 2