What's the best route to bypass Kansas City driving north to south on I35? I435 on the east side looks promising, but it appears there is a possibility to the west as well using I635. Any experience and/or opinions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 인터넷토토 《∠》[Boxx88.com(Codebc88) 톡:UK888 ]kimD《∠》 사다리토토 사설토토
- 2 Traveling with an infant
- 3 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 4 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 5 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 6 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 7 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 8 Across country drive
- 9 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 10 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 11 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 12 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 13 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 14 St Louis
- 15 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 16 Nashville restaurants
- 17 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 18 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 19 Yosemite Hike
- 20 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 21 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 22 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 23 Restaurants in DC
- 24 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 25 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?