What's the best route to bypass Kansas City driving north to south on I35? I435 on the east side looks promising, but it appears there is a possibility to the west as well using I635. Any experience and/or opinions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 2 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 3 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 4 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Things to do in Toronto
- 7 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 8 Miami airport--safety??
- 9 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 10 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 11 US whole month of January where to
- 12 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 13 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 14 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 15 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 16 Recent Spam Attacks
- 17 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 18 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 19 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 20 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 23 Baltimore Weekend
- 24 Dinosaur National Monument
- 25 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon