What's the best route to bypass Kansas City driving north to south on I35? I435 on the east side looks promising, but it appears there is a possibility to the west as well using I635. Any experience and/or opinions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 4 Days in LV
- 3 Southern Road Trip
- 4 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 5 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 6 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 7 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 8 First time visit to California
- 9 Hilton Head
- 10 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 13 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 14 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 15 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 16 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 17 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 18 Southwest US
- 19 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 20 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 21 Reno GTG?
- 22 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 23 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 24 Lake Powell
- 25 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?