What's the best route to bypass Kansas City driving north to south on I35? I435 on the east side looks promising, but it appears there is a possibility to the west as well using I635. Any experience and/or opinions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coffee in Boston?
- 2 Nashville Never Been
- 3 Interracial couples traveling south
- 4 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 7 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 8 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 9 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 10 Traveling in winter
- 11 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 14 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 15 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 16 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 17 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 18 New orleans recs for family
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip