Christmas vacation Ideas please for 2 adults who enjoy scenic state/national parks, historic buildings, short trip on boats, museums, animals, picturesque towns, etc. Daytime weather would be great if it was 58 to 85 degrees. Love warm weather and water, but due to hubby's successful bout with skin cancer, we can only spend a little time on beaches and swimming. No interest in shopping, nightlife, lazying on a beach, or staying in one motel for 5 days. With a rental car we could visit 3 or 4 places of interest. Trying to do this as inexpensively as possible for 5 days.
Best warm Christmas vacation ideas for USA-on a budget
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 3 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 4 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 5 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 11 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 19 Oregon Road Trip
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 22 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 23 Moving to New Jersey
- 24 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 25 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?