Christmas vacation Ideas please for 2 adults who enjoy scenic state/national parks, historic buildings, short trip on boats, museums, animals, picturesque towns, etc. Daytime weather would be great if it was 58 to 85 degrees. Love warm weather and water, but due to hubby's successful bout with skin cancer, we can only spend a little time on beaches and swimming. No interest in shopping, nightlife, lazying on a beach, or staying in one motel for 5 days. With a rental car we could visit 3 or 4 places of interest. Trying to do this as inexpensively as possible for 5 days.
Best warm Christmas vacation ideas for USA-on a budget
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 3 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 replica designer handbags
- 7 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 14 united and carry-ons
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Portland Maine Hotels
- 17 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 20 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 24 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!