Which place offers the best view of Manhattan, the Brooklyn Heights Promenade or the Fulton Ferry Landing? I've never been to the promenade and keep reading about how beautiful the view is. Also, how far of a walk is it from the promenade to the Brooklyn Ice Cream Factory? Would it be a good plan to take pictures from the promenade, then walk to the ice cream factory for ice cream, then walk across the Brooklyn Bridge? Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
best view of manhattan from brooklyn
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 5 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 8 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 9 Grand Canyon in March?
- 10 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 11 California Tour Groups?
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 19 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 22 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 23 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 24 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 25 Philadelphia or Chicago