I would like to know where some of the good locations are,whether in brooklyn or manhattan.I was at pier 17 and the walkway along the east river,but where else is good?Any restaurants or anything?
best view locations for brooklyn bridge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 2 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 3 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 4 Alaska
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 8 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 9 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 10 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 15 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 16 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 17 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 18 San Diego grocery stores
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 21 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde