We've been to Qua three times and loved it. However, this time not staying at Caesars and thinking of trying another (Aria, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, ?). I'm staying mid-strip so would like to keep it in that general area.
Best Vegas Spa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 5 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 6 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 7 Maui vacation
- 8 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 9 Brooklyn why?
- 10 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 13 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 14 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 17 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 20 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown