We've been to Qua three times and loved it. However, this time not staying at Caesars and thinking of trying another (Aria, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, ?). I'm staying mid-strip so would like to keep it in that general area.
Best Vegas Spa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 3 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 4 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 5 Self guided White House tour
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 Moving to CT
- 10 Hotels Philly
- 11 Northwest USA
- 12 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 13 Ackislander
- 14 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 15 san diego or nearby area
- 16 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 17 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 20 LA for a day and a half
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 23 Texas
- 24 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 25 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question