We will be in Las Vegas for 2 and 1/2 days at the end of a one week national parks trip at the end of June. We would like go to the best buffet for dinner one night. Any ideas? Also, we would like to dine at one of the famous chef operated restaurants. Would love to get your recommendations. I am a "Top Chef Masters" viewer and see that there are several with Vegas restaurants. Anyone dined at Hubert Keller's or Rick Moonan's restaurants. Thanks for your help!!!
Best Vegas Restaurants - Buffets and famous chef operated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 visiting chicago
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 4 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 5 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 6 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 7 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 8 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 9 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 10 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 11 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 12 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 13 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 14 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 15 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 16 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 17 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 18 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 20 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 21 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 22 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 25 We are flying into Phoenix in November