We will be in Las Vegas for 2 and 1/2 days at the end of a one week national parks trip at the end of June. We would like go to the best buffet for dinner one night. Any ideas? Also, we would like to dine at one of the famous chef operated restaurants. Would love to get your recommendations. I am a "Top Chef Masters" viewer and see that there are several with Vegas restaurants. Anyone dined at Hubert Keller's or Rick Moonan's restaurants. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.N) GMAIL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:982:8520 GMAIL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 florida gulf coast
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 Maui, early August
- 5 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 6 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 7 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 8 Road trip advice needed please
- 9 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 10 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 13 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 16 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 20 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 21 Family Trip advice please?!
- 22 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 23 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Restaurant Recs in Boston