We will be in Las Vegas for 2 and 1/2 days at the end of a one week national parks trip at the end of June. We would like go to the best buffet for dinner one night. Any ideas? Also, we would like to dine at one of the famous chef operated restaurants. Would love to get your recommendations. I am a "Top Chef Masters" viewer and see that there are several with Vegas restaurants. Anyone dined at Hubert Keller's or Rick Moonan's restaurants. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT VERIZON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 JFK to Washington
- 4 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 5 Blue fortera
- 6 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 7 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 8 Christmas in Colorado
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 12 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend