We will be in Las Vegas for 2 and 1/2 days at the end of a one week national parks trip at the end of June. We would like go to the best buffet for dinner one night. Any ideas? Also, we would like to dine at one of the famous chef operated restaurants. Would love to get your recommendations. I am a "Top Chef Masters" viewer and see that there are several with Vegas restaurants. Anyone dined at Hubert Keller's or Rick Moonan's restaurants. Thanks for your help!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 2 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 4 Days in Mass.
- 5 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 6 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 7 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 8 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 9 Hawaii with older parents
- 10 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 11 Uber availability on Long Island
- 12 Fort Myers Area
- 13 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 14 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 15 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 16 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 17 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 18 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 19 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 20 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 21 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 22 Fall in Ozarks
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 25 driving from Atlanta to Denver