My sister and I are wanting to take a vacation in August. We live on the West Coast and want to go somewhere else, East Coast, South, Central, etc... but someplace with water. Any ideas? We will be traveling with my baby (8 months at that time). We probably won't have a car, so someplace that has beauty, nature, hiking or walking, some city life, restaurants, etc... would be great. Also, high humidity kills me, so somewhere that won't be horribly humid in August would be awesome. All suggestions would be great. We are also on a budget, so where the rich and famous play are probably not on our list. Thanks so much! Cindy.
Best Vacation Spot in August? Not on the West Coast.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle Hyatts
- 2 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 7 San Diego - wher to stay
- 8 California road trip
- 9 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 10 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 11 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 12 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 13 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 14 Berkshires in late October
- 15 2 day in Adirondack park
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 21 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 22 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 23 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?