My husband and I are itching for a vacation...just like everyone else! We have a week free in either SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER and can't decide where to go. Maybe you can help us...
We want something easy-going. So far our top locations are:
1. Jackson Hole/Tetons
2. North Carolina -- we read that Wilmington Beach was fantastic
3. Somewhere in New England -- fall beauty
We are from Colorado and we do a weekend trip every chance we get. So that's out. Everything else is game!
Unfortunately, our options our unlimited...making it more difficult to decide. We could road trip, fly to a resort, sight-see...really anything.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 4 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 7 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 8 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 9 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 10 Southern history- walkable cities
- 11 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 12 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 13 Seattle Ho
- 14 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 15 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 16 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 17 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 18 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 23 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 24 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 25 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please