My husband and I are itching for a vacation...just like everyone else! We have a week free in either SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER and can't decide where to go. Maybe you can help us...
We want something easy-going. So far our top locations are:
1. Jackson Hole/Tetons
2. North Carolina -- we read that Wilmington Beach was fantastic
3. Somewhere in New England -- fall beauty
We are from Colorado and we do a weekend trip every chance we get. So that's out. Everything else is game!
Unfortunately, our options our unlimited...making it more difficult to decide. We could road trip, fly to a resort, sight-see...really anything.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks!
Best US Destination in Autumn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 3 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 4 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 8 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 Pub with food in Seattle
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 17 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!