My husband and I are itching for a vacation...just like everyone else! We have a week free in either SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER and can't decide where to go. Maybe you can help us...
We want something easy-going. So far our top locations are:
1. Jackson Hole/Tetons
2. North Carolina -- we read that Wilmington Beach was fantastic
3. Somewhere in New England -- fall beauty
We are from Colorado and we do a weekend trip every chance we get. So that's out. Everything else is game!
Unfortunately, our options our unlimited...making it more difficult to decide. We could road trip, fly to a resort, sight-see...really anything.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 3 national park during thanksgiving
- 4 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 5 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 6 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 7 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 8 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
- 9 December trip to see snow
- 10 Northern California Redwoods
- 11 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 12 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 13 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 14 Visiting for a conference - where to stay (near stadiums) and sightseeing?
- 15 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 17 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 18 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 19 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 20 S/F Yosemite Trip next August
- 21 Key West
- 22 Baltimore restaurant rant
- 23 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 24 Anyone rented a cottage in Michigan?
- 25 Newport to new york