My husband and I are itching for a vacation...just like everyone else! We have a week free in either SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER and can't decide where to go. Maybe you can help us...
We want something easy-going. So far our top locations are:
1. Jackson Hole/Tetons
2. North Carolina -- we read that Wilmington Beach was fantastic
3. Somewhere in New England -- fall beauty
We are from Colorado and we do a weekend trip every chance we get. So that's out. Everything else is game!
Unfortunately, our options our unlimited...making it more difficult to decide. We could road trip, fly to a resort, sight-see...really anything.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Help
- 2 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 5 Yellowstone in early May
- 6 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 9 Wine Country
- 10 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 11 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 12 Renting a car with DWAI
- 13 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 14 San Francisco first visit.
- 15 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 16 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 17 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 18 Park City- handicapped
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui