My husband and I are itching for a vacation...just like everyone else! We have a week free in either SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER and can't decide where to go. Maybe you can help us...
We want something easy-going. So far our top locations are:
1. Jackson Hole/Tetons
2. North Carolina -- we read that Wilmington Beach was fantastic
3. Somewhere in New England -- fall beauty
We are from Colorado and we do a weekend trip every chance we get. So that's out. Everything else is game!
Unfortunately, our options our unlimited...making it more difficult to decide. We could road trip, fly to a resort, sight-see...really anything.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 4 USA, Trip to the south
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 9 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 10 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 11 Carmel Monterey
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 16 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help