WE will be landing at FLL at 8 AM on a Sunday and need to get to cruise port. What is the best and cheapest way to go? Ship transfer or cab? and approx. how much should it cost for two people with some luggage? Thanks
best transfer option FLL to port everglades cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 family celebration trip
- 2 New England September
- 3 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 4 searching for urban master planned community
- 5 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 6 Deep South sept 2015
- 7 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 8 Hawaii Group Travel
- 9 Austin Food Trucks
- 10 New York To Ashville NC
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 13 Fmpden, are you there?
- 14 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 15 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 16 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 17 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 18 Charleston Islands
- 19 Family Spring Break 2015
- 20 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 21 san diego or nearby area
- 22 Mother Daughter Trip
- 23 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 24 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 25 Best VoIP headset?