WE will be landing at FLL at 8 AM on a Sunday and need to get to cruise port. What is the best and cheapest way to go? Ship transfer or cab? and approx. how much should it cost for two people with some luggage? Thanks
best transfer option FLL to port everglades cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 week in US/Mexico
- 2 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 3 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 4 10 day trip to California
- 5 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 6 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 7 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Rafting near Denali
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Week in October in Maine
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 19 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 20 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 21 B-Day Mini adventure
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Rafting in Wisconsin