WE will be landing at FLL at 8 AM on a Sunday and need to get to cruise port. What is the best and cheapest way to go? Ship transfer or cab? and approx. how much should it cost for two people with some luggage? Thanks
best transfer option FLL to port everglades cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 USA trip
- 4 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 5 Timeshare Nightmares
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 10 Breckenridge in October
- 11 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Orlando for Work
- 14 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 15 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 16 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 17 NBA tickets??
- 18 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 charlotte
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 23 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 25 camaro hire in waikiki