WE will be landing at FLL at 8 AM on a Sunday and need to get to cruise port. What is the best and cheapest way to go? Ship transfer or cab? and approx. how much should it cost for two people with some luggage? Thanks
best transfer option FLL to port everglades cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 3 Moving from VA to CT
- 4 New Orleans pictures
- 5 New York City in April
- 6 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 7 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 8 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 9 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 10 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 11 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 14 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 15 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 19 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 20 Dining in Manhattan
- 21 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 22 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 23 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 24 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 25 san fran sightseeing