WE will be landing at FLL at 8 AM on a Sunday and need to get to cruise port. What is the best and cheapest way to go? Ship transfer or cab? and approx. how much should it cost for two people with some luggage? Thanks
best transfer option FLL to port everglades cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 4 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 5 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 6 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 7 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 8 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 9 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 10 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 11 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 12 DC - WW2 flyover
- 13 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 14 Alaska restaurant prices
- 15 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 16 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 17 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 18 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 19 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 20 Daytona Beach and ??
- 21 Beach holiday with baby
- 22 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 23 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 24 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 25 Renting a condo in Florida in January