WE will be landing at FLL at 8 AM on a Sunday and need to get to cruise port. What is the best and cheapest way to go? Ship transfer or cab? and approx. how much should it cost for two people with some luggage? Thanks
best transfer option FLL to port everglades cruise port
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sea world San Diego
- 2 Berkshires
- 3 Clearwater visit.
- 4 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 5 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 6 Hawaii is still Hell
- 7 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 8 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 9 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 10 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 11 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 12 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 13 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 14 Spring Break in Charleston
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 17 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 18 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 19 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 22 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 23 Las Vegas in March
- 24 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu