My husband and I are going to the Hudson Valley for the first time. We only have one weekend and want a relaxing, quaint town with good restaurants, that also offers easy access to some nice hiking trails. Where is the best town to stay to get a good general feel of the area? We heard Rhinebeck and Hudson are nice - are there others we should consider?
Best town in Hudson Valley for one day
- 1 Denver 1 day in denver
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 16 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 17 Middlebury vt quickie
- 18 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 19 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 20 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 23 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 24 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 25 Albuquerque to Denver