We plan ondoing a 3 hour city tour the first day we arrive in Seattle (Sept.1st). Since we'll be arriving around 1:30pm, it would have to be an afternoon tour. Of the many choices, which would be the preferred?
best tour company choice for a 3 hour Seattle city tour?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 2 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 3 carousel bar nola
- 4 Philadelphia Mommy-Daughter (4-year old) Trip
- 5 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 8 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 12 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 13 Big Sur?
- 14 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 15 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 16 Public Transportation in Chicago with kids?
- 17 NYC play advice needed
- 18 Restaurant Week 2/17-3/7 in NYC
- 19 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Whale watching in July
- 22 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 23 East Coast messy driving Sunday and Monday March 16 and 17
- 24 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 25 Sunday Brunch Southern California