Hi everyone, we are planning on our first family trip (4 kids from 13 to 4) to Kauai in august 2012. Apparently most 2 bedroom timeshares are available in Kauai. Can anyone give their opinions of a timeshare. Should we stay in the north or south? Thank you in advance!
Best timeshare in kauai
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Denver 1 day in denver
- 5 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 8 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 American Airlines reservation question
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Car trip from Seattle
- 25 Alaska Camping/Backpacking