We have the opportunity to stay at a condo for a week in Myrtle Beach - have been advised to perhaps avoid Bike Week end of May. Are there any other festivals that are well-known in the area, or weather-related best times? We just enjoy walking the beach, not necessarily getting in the water. LOVE seafood also. We've heard Darlington is close/early May (Nascar fans!)and also were considering mid-October. Any suggestions on best time to visit?
Best time to visit Myrtle Beach other than summer?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 2 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 3 Question About Sealodge
- 4 Broadway choices
- 5 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 6 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 7 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 8 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 9 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 10 Worst Restaurants in America
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 13 Fairbanks Alaska
- 14 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 15 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 20 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 21 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 22 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 23 Getaway
- 24 New England Skiing
- 25 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.