What would you say is the best month to go to the panhandle of Florida? I love the beach and the water but don't like excessive humidity. How is early November?
Best time to go to Florida Panhandle?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 2 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 3 Where to from Tampa?
- 4 Is the New York subway safe?
- 5 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 6 Chicago Questions
- 7 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 8 Top Resorts in Hawaii
- 9 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 10 Round trip from Chicago
- 11 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 12 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 13 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 14 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 15 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 19 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 20 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 21 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 22 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 23 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 24 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 25 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!