Hi everyone, Just curious what's the best sunscreen for very fair skin? Last year I used Total Block 65 for my face, Rit sunguard on my clothes, and Banana Boat SPF 45 for my body. I wear a hat, cover-up and sunglasses (except when in the water). I also avoid the mid-day sun as much as possible, and don't lay-out. Unfortunately, even with all my precautions I still got sun poisoining (but no sunburn) my last 2 days in Kauai last year. Big-time bummer. Is there anything else I can do, short of not venturing out doors?
Best Sunscreen for fair skin?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 5 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 6 Portland, OR hotel question
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 9 san diego or nearby area
- 10 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 11 Texas
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 14 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 15 Self guided White House tour
- 16 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 17 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 20 Northwest USA
- 21 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 22 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 23 LA for a day and a half
- 24 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 25 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?