Hi everyone, Just curious what's the best sunscreen for very fair skin? Last year I used Total Block 65 for my face, Rit sunguard on my clothes, and Banana Boat SPF 45 for my body. I wear a hat, cover-up and sunglasses (except when in the water). I also avoid the mid-day sun as much as possible, and don't lay-out. Unfortunately, even with all my precautions I still got sun poisoining (but no sunburn) my last 2 days in Kauai last year. Big-time bummer. Is there anything else I can do, short of not venturing out doors?
Best Sunscreen for fair skin?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Road Trip
- 2 Long Island Advice
- 3 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 8 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 9 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 11 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 13 Tucson area flooding
- 14 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 17 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 20 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 21 Boston suggestions
- 22 California
- 23 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 24 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 25 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??