Hi everyone, Just curious what's the best sunscreen for very fair skin? Last year I used Total Block 65 for my face, Rit sunguard on my clothes, and Banana Boat SPF 45 for my body. I wear a hat, cover-up and sunglasses (except when in the water). I also avoid the mid-day sun as much as possible, and don't lay-out. Unfortunately, even with all my precautions I still got sun poisoining (but no sunburn) my last 2 days in Kauai last year. Big-time bummer. Is there anything else I can do, short of not venturing out doors?
Best Sunscreen for fair skin?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kid School Admission
- 2 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 3 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 4 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 7 Things to do in La Jolla
- 8 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 9 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 10 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 11 Minneapolis Parking
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 14 Romantic destination in the US
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 17 family road trip
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning
- 19 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 20 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA