Hi everyone, Just curious what's the best sunscreen for very fair skin? Last year I used Total Block 65 for my face, Rit sunguard on my clothes, and Banana Boat SPF 45 for my body. I wear a hat, cover-up and sunglasses (except when in the water). I also avoid the mid-day sun as much as possible, and don't lay-out. Unfortunately, even with all my precautions I still got sun poisoining (but no sunburn) my last 2 days in Kauai last year. Big-time bummer. Is there anything else I can do, short of not venturing out doors?
Best Sunscreen for fair skin?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 6 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 7 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 8 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 9 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed