I will be bringing my 2 children, ages 10 and 14 to DC for the 1st time the 2nd week of April. We will be flying in and I'd like to stay in a Suites-type hotel that is in a central location to most tourist attractions so we can walk. Any suggestions?
Best Suites hotel for DC w/Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 5 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 6 new online travel network
- 7 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Universal studios/Orlando
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 15 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 16 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 17 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 18 First family ski trip
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants