I will be bringing my 2 children, ages 10 and 14 to DC for the 1st time the 2nd week of April. We will be flying in and I'd like to stay in a Suites-type hotel that is in a central location to most tourist attractions so we can walk. Any suggestions?
Best Suites hotel for DC w/Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 3 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 4 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Utah 2
- 8 Orlando parks advice
- 9 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 10 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 11 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 12 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 13 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 California San Diego area lodging
- 16 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 17 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 18 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 22 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 23 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 24 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 25 Jersey Shore to NYC?