I will be bringing my 2 children, ages 10 and 14 to DC for the 1st time the 2nd week of April. We will be flying in and I'd like to stay in a Suites-type hotel that is in a central location to most tourist attractions so we can walk. Any suggestions?
Best Suites hotel for DC w/Kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 2 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 5 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 6 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 7 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 8 Deep South sept 2015
- 9 Self guided White House tour
- 10 Northwest USA
- 11 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 12 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 13 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 Portland, OR hotel question
- 18 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 19 san diego or nearby area
- 20 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 21 Texas
- 22 Los Angeles day trips
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip