As a native Californian I've always wanted to see fireflies. And before my daughter gets to be my age, I'd like her to see them too. My mom, from Illinois, has wonderful memories of them. Any places and times where we're sure to see them?
Best state for fireflies
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 2 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 5 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 10 Chicago Questions
- 11 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 12 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 13 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 14 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 15 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 16 Is the New York subway safe?
- 17 Chicago eateries downtown
- 18 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 19 Where to from Tampa?
- 20 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 21 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 23 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 24 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 25 kuai and maui top 10 to see list