I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 4 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 5 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 6 Oregon road trip
- 7 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 8 US Open Tennis
- 9 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 12 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 13 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 14 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 15 conflicting restaurant reports
- 16 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 17 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!
- 18 MOAB NP
- 19 DC for 3 hours
- 20 Visiting Miami
- 21 Trip help needed: Highway 1, Mendocino, Redwoods in October.
- 22 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 23 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 24 Suggestions needed for a Road Trip (LA to Oregon and back) 2-10 Nov 2016
- 25 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?