I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 2 Hawaii - where?
- 3 what western states to spend the most time in
- 4 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 5 Little Compton, RI
- 6 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 7 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 8 Moab UT Accommendations
- 9 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 10 A week in NYC - first timers
- 11 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 12 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 13 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 14 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 15 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 16 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 17 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 18 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 19 Retiring in Florida
- 20 Help with first time
- 21 NJ to Florida drive
- 22 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 23 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 24 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 25 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town