I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 3 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 4 Best Destination in USA
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 7 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 8 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 9 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 10 x mas
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 13 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 18 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 19 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach