I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Novel in Progress
- 2 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 3 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 4 Short Notice
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 7 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 8 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 11 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 12 Inn at Key West
- 13 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 14 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 15 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 16 Black History Museum
- 17 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Chicago 2017
- 20 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 21 arizona rte 66
- 22 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 23 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 24 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 25 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef