I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 2 Airbnb seattle
- 3 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 6 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 7 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 8 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 9 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 10 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 11 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 12 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 13 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 16 Dallas airport to bush library
- 17 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 18 Northern California Gardens.
- 19 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 22 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 23 Arches or Zion?
- 24 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 25 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii