I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 2 Your favourite places in New York City
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 cruising the Mississippi river
- 5 Juneau cruise stop
- 6 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 7 Niagara Falls.
- 8 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 11 New England Canada Road Trip
- 12 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 13 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 14 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 17 Napa Valley Hotel
- 18 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 21 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 25 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??