I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 2 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 3 First Trip to Texas -
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 6 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 7 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 8 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 9 Driving to Naples fl
- 10 Nashville Questions
- 11 Beaches in Florida
- 12 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 13 What to do in San Diego
- 14 Disney for Florida residents
- 15 Our Boston Getaway
- 16 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 17 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 18 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 19 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 20 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 21 40th in Key West
- 22 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 23 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 24 Downtown Chicago
- 25 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?