I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida beach vacation
- 2 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 3 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 4 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 5 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 6 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 7 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 10 I95
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 13 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 14 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Pt Everglades to fll
- 17 Change planes in Atlanta
- 18 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 19 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 20 Restaurants in Mesa
- 21 a short trip to san francisco
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 24 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 25 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach