I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RECoVER: YAHOO MAIL CONTACT Tec*h SUPP0RT 1:8OO:54O :683O yahoo mail 24*7
- 2 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 3 More problems for Big Sur
- 4 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 5 Miami for 2 days
- 6 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 7 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 10 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 13 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 14 What to see in Portland
- 15 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 16 Great Falls or Helena?
- 17 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 18 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 19 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 20 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 21 Las Vegas trip report
- 22 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 23 Lunch in Central Park
- 24 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 25 Santa Barbara Hotels