I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 2 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 3 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 4 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 5 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 6 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 7 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 8 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 9 seattle-portland place to stay
- 10 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 11 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 12 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 13 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 14 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 15 Alaska cruise one way and drive?
- 16 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 17 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 18 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 19 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 20 Orlando -Zika
- 21 lobster rumor
- 22 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 23 Alamo convertible
- 24 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 25 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?