I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement/
- 2 Route Planning for East USA
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Roller Coaster
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 Utah National Parks visit
- 7 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 8 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 9 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 10 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 11 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 universal studios and disney
- 14 Honeymoon out west.
- 15 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 16 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 17 Chicago to Charleston
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 20 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 21 USA, Trip to the south
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 25 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver