I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/le-reel-skin-serum/
- 2 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 3 Honda New and Used Cars Dealer in Paris TX
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 6 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 7 Places to stay in Skagway
- 8 Hilo to Kona
- 9 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 10 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 11 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 12 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 13 Maui - luau question
- 14 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 15 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 16 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 17 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 18 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 21 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 22 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 23 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 24 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 25 flagstaff