I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 2 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 3 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 4 Christmas in TX
- 5 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 6 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 7 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 8 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 9 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 10 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 11 Tucson area flooding
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Refining my California Itinerary
- 14 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 15 Oregon Road Trip
- 16 Getaway
- 17 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 18 Moving to New Jersey
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 21 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 22 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 23 St. Simon, Georgia
- 24 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights