I am planning a group outing to Sonoma Valley. We will be 12 people with a number of folks coming to wine country for the fist time. Does anyone have some recommendations for the ideal wineries to visit in Sonoma Valley? I know that this is a very broad question and will rely on individual tastes, but I am looking for wineries that will show the beauty of Sonoma Valley. Ideally, they have beautiful tasting rooms, grounds and vineyards. Good wine would be nice, too. I've been told that Repris is gorgeous, but they do not accommodate a party as large as ours. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 4 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 5 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 6 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 9-10 day trip to WA
- 9 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 10 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 11 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 14 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 15 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 16 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 17 Atlanta With Toddler
- 18 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 19 NYC For The Day
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 22 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 23 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 24 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 25 Turo?