We're looking for a charter that takes only snorkelers, and just a few people (six or so). We found someone that does this in Key Largo, now hoping to find a charter for Sombrero Reef. When we find this, I'll be asking for snorkel charters for Looe Key Reef from Big Pine Key!
Best snorkel charter from Marathon for Sombrero Reef?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 5 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 9 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 10 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 11 West Coast Bound End of March
- 12 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 13 Juneau May 8th
- 14 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 15 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 16 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK