We are from Minneapolis and looking for the best skiing in the midwest. I'd like to get reader ideas, as ski magazines largely omit the midwest.
Our travel range is Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Northern Michigan. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 3 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 4 Kids Vacation Place
- 5 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 6 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 7 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 8 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 9 Day in Spokane
- 10 Napa valley getaway
- 11 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 12 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 13 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 Desert Southwest
- 16 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 17 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 18 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 22 First time, Best business class?
- 23 What to pack
- 24 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 25 summer vacation