Wanted to see what you think are the best shows in Vegas. I am looking to get tickets to a show for my boyfriend's 41st birthday. We have seen Zumanity, X Burlesque and he has seen Ka.
I was originally going to take him to Peep Show and spring for the VIP seats, though I have read online that the VIP views are not so great.
Any other thoughts? He likes the Beatles, so I thought about Love. We are pretty open and rsique shows don't bother me. Am looking to stay near Paris since I plan to take him to Gordon Ramsey Steak for dinner.
Also, how are the reduced price sites for tickets?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://comaarp.org/edge-bioactives-spartagen-xt/
- 2 http://trycognimaxiq.com/biomanix/
- 3 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 4 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/tinnitus-control/
- 5 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 8 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 9 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 10 Restaurants in DC
- 11 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 12 Nashville restaurants
- 13 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 14 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 15 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 16 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 17 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 18 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 19 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 20 MO road trip itinerary
- 21 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 22 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 23 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 24 Birthday vacation ideas
- 25 San Francisco to Costa Mesa