Wanted to see what you think are the best shows in Vegas. I am looking to get tickets to a show for my boyfriend's 41st birthday. We have seen Zumanity, X Burlesque and he has seen Ka.
I was originally going to take him to Peep Show and spring for the VIP seats, though I have read online that the VIP views are not so great.
Any other thoughts? He likes the Beatles, so I thought about Love. We are pretty open and rsique shows don't bother me. Am looking to stay near Paris since I plan to take him to Gordon Ramsey Steak for dinner.
Also, how are the reduced price sites for tickets?
Best shows in Vegas?
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Logan Express
- 3 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 6 Hotels in New Orleans
- 7 Great Beach's
- 8 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 National Parks?
- 11 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 12 Death Valley in November
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 15 Blue ridge parkway
- 16 Minnesota State Fair
- 17 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 18 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 19 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 20 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 21 Fires in Colorado
- 22 Seattle in July
- 23 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013