Wanted to see what you think are the best shows in Vegas. I am looking to get tickets to a show for my boyfriend's 41st birthday. We have seen Zumanity, X Burlesque and he has seen Ka.
I was originally going to take him to Peep Show and spring for the VIP seats, though I have read online that the VIP views are not so great.
Any other thoughts? He likes the Beatles, so I thought about Love. We are pretty open and rsique shows don't bother me. Am looking to stay near Paris since I plan to take him to Gordon Ramsey Steak for dinner.
Also, how are the reduced price sites for tickets?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 3 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 4 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 5 road trip
- 6 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 7 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 8 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 9 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 10 FLL to Key West
- 11 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 12 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 15 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 16 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 17 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 21 New Itinerary
- 22 Las vegas and nearby
- 23 Cape Cod trip report
- 24 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 25 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions