Wanted to see what you think are the best shows in Vegas. I am looking to get tickets to a show for my boyfriend's 41st birthday. We have seen Zumanity, X Burlesque and he has seen Ka.
I was originally going to take him to Peep Show and spring for the VIP seats, though I have read online that the VIP views are not so great.
Any other thoughts? He likes the Beatles, so I thought about Love. We are pretty open and rsique shows don't bother me. Am looking to stay near Paris since I plan to take him to Gordon Ramsey Steak for dinner.
Also, how are the reduced price sites for tickets?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://xtremenitroshred.com/anabolic-rx24-testosterone-booster/
- 2 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/juggernox/
- 3 http://trexmusclesite.com/beauty-prolong/
- 4 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Are you searching used car site?
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 Great OR beach house locations?
- 9 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 10 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 11 Honeymoon on PCH
- 12 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 13 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 14 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 No Spam this morning!!
- 17 San Francisco transit options
- 18 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 19 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 22 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 23 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 24 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB