Wanted to see what you think are the best shows in Vegas. I am looking to get tickets to a show for my boyfriend's 41st birthday. We have seen Zumanity, X Burlesque and he has seen Ka.
I was originally going to take him to Peep Show and spring for the VIP seats, though I have read online that the VIP views are not so great.
Any other thoughts? He likes the Beatles, so I thought about Love. We are pretty open and rsique shows don't bother me. Am looking to stay near Paris since I plan to take him to Gordon Ramsey Steak for dinner.
Also, how are the reduced price sites for tickets?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Montana
- 2 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 3 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 4 California road trip
- 5 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 6 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 9 Oregon Coast question
- 10 Savanah GA
- 11 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 12 Florida with a 2 year old
- 13 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 14 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 15 Colorado itinerary
- 16 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 17 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 18 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 19 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 20 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 23 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 24 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 25 Solo Yosemite Lodging