Wanted to see what you think are the best shows in Vegas. I am looking to get tickets to a show for my boyfriend's 41st birthday. We have seen Zumanity, X Burlesque and he has seen Ka.
I was originally going to take him to Peep Show and spring for the VIP seats, though I have read online that the VIP views are not so great.
Any other thoughts? He likes the Beatles, so I thought about Love. We are pretty open and rsique shows don't bother me. Am looking to stay near Paris since I plan to take him to Gordon Ramsey Steak for dinner.
Also, how are the reduced price sites for tickets?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 4 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 5 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 6 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 5 days in Colorado
- 9 Safety Concerns
- 10 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 11 40th in Key West
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 Downtown Chicago
- 14 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 15 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 16 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 17 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 18 What to do in San Diego
- 19 Nashville
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 fort lauderdale
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia