Wanted to see what you think are the best shows in Vegas. I am looking to get tickets to a show for my boyfriend's 41st birthday. We have seen Zumanity, X Burlesque and he has seen Ka.
I was originally going to take him to Peep Show and spring for the VIP seats, though I have read online that the VIP views are not so great.
Any other thoughts? He likes the Beatles, so I thought about Love. We are pretty open and rsique shows don't bother me. Am looking to stay near Paris since I plan to take him to Gordon Ramsey Steak for dinner.
Also, how are the reduced price sites for tickets?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maryland vs Wisconsin
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Hawaii and...where?
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 6 Another Great DC Trip
- 7 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 8 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 9 Black History Museum
- 10 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 11 Chicago 2017
- 12 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 13 How much time in Badlands?
- 14 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 17 DC Restaurants
- 18 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 19 Short Oregon Trip
- 20 usa roadtrip
- 21 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 22 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 23 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 24 Christmas in Colorado
- 25 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde