Wanted to see what you think are the best shows in Vegas. I am looking to get tickets to a show for my boyfriend's 41st birthday. We have seen Zumanity, X Burlesque and he has seen Ka.
I was originally going to take him to Peep Show and spring for the VIP seats, though I have read online that the VIP views are not so great.
Any other thoughts? He likes the Beatles, so I thought about Love. We are pretty open and rsique shows don't bother me. Am looking to stay near Paris since I plan to take him to Gordon Ramsey Steak for dinner.
Also, how are the reduced price sites for tickets?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 3 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 4 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 5 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 6 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 7 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 8 Kauai in November
- 9 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 10 Hawaii - where?
- 11 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 12 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 13 what western states to spend the most time in
- 14 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 15 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 16 Little Compton, RI
- 17 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 18 Moab UT Accommendations
- 19 A week in NYC - first timers
- 20 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 21 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 22 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 23 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 New York Pass Yes or No ???