We will be in Oregon/Washington in late August. I've heard that the Oregon coast is very beautiful. What is the most dramatic area of the coast that we should definitely see? We are not interested in swimming or sun-bathing. Just scenic drives and photography. Are there any good B&B's or Inns in that area? Thanks for your help.
Best section of Oregon coast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 3 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 4 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 13 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 14 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 15 USA with a 3 year old
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip