Looks like my son will be moving to Cleveland in June for 7 months to attend school(22801 St, Clair Ave. Euclid area?)...Have done some research and Lakewood comes out highly recommended for the young, professional type. Other neighbourhoods, I have read, are hit and miss safety wise or you can't specifically go past this street or it gets sketchy...Coventry and Little Italy seem okay..but Lakewood only from my reading seems the best. He would want an area with bars, sports facilities and other new grads or professionals. Now I need your opinions please!
Best "safe" neighbourhood in Cleveland for a 20 something?
- 1 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 Middlebury vt quickie
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 14 American Airlines reservation question
- 15 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 20 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back