Looks like my son will be moving to Cleveland in June for 7 months to attend school(22801 St, Clair Ave. Euclid area?)...Have done some research and Lakewood comes out highly recommended for the young, professional type. Other neighbourhoods, I have read, are hit and miss safety wise or you can't specifically go past this street or it gets sketchy...Coventry and Little Italy seem okay..but Lakewood only from my reading seems the best. He would want an area with bars, sports facilities and other new grads or professionals. Now I need your opinions please!
Best "safe" neighbourhood in Cleveland for a 20 something?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 2 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 6 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 7 San Fransisco to LA
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 14 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Dining in D.C.
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah