Looks like my son will be moving to Cleveland in June for 7 months to attend school(22801 St, Clair Ave. Euclid area?)...Have done some research and Lakewood comes out highly recommended for the young, professional type. Other neighbourhoods, I have read, are hit and miss safety wise or you can't specifically go past this street or it gets sketchy...Coventry and Little Italy seem okay..but Lakewood only from my reading seems the best. He would want an area with bars, sports facilities and other new grads or professionals. Now I need your opinions please!
Best "safe" neighbourhood in Cleveland for a 20 something?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 5 Princeville in January
- 6 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 7 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 pa to az
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 15 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 21 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 22 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 23 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 Yountville or Napa in February??