I have planned for Yellowstone trip and leaving from Ames, Iowa on 2nd of September. Planning to drive till Cody, WY and then stay there and leave to Yellowstone next day by east entrance. The suggestions I need is which is the best and scenic route to Cody. What I found in maps after Buffalo, WY I have three choices to go to Cody. 1) Through US 16 2) US 14 3) US 14 Alternate. Which is the best of the above three routes. I will be traveling in a full size car. Thanks in advance for the suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 4 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Grand Canyon
- 7 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 White Christmas
- 10 San Francisco and Napa
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 Midway point
- 13 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 16 New York City
- 17 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 18 Relocating to the Deep South
- 19 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 20 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 21 Arlington funeral plans
- 22 destin resorts
- 23 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 24 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 25 Inter-island time Hawaii