I have planned for Yellowstone trip and leaving from Ames, Iowa on 2nd of September. Planning to drive till Cody, WY and then stay there and leave to Yellowstone next day by east entrance. The suggestions I need is which is the best and scenic route to Cody. What I found in maps after Buffalo, WY I have three choices to go to Cody. 1) Through US 16 2) US 14 3) US 14 Alternate. Which is the best of the above three routes. I will be traveling in a full size car. Thanks in advance for the suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 2 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 3 Uber boston
- 4 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 5 Trip to USA in July
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 8 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 9 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 10 Florida vacation
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 13 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 14 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 15 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 I95
- 19 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 20 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 21 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 22 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 23 Pt Everglades to fll
- 24 Change planes in Atlanta
- 25 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!