I have planned for Yellowstone trip and leaving from Ames, Iowa on 2nd of September. Planning to drive till Cody, WY and then stay there and leave to Yellowstone next day by east entrance. The suggestions I need is which is the best and scenic route to Cody. What I found in maps after Buffalo, WY I have three choices to go to Cody. 1) Through US 16 2) US 14 3) US 14 Alternate. Which is the best of the above three routes. I will be traveling in a full size car. Thanks in advance for the suggestions and comments.
Best route to Cody, WY from Ames, Iowa
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Lodging
- 2 Broadway choices
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 4 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 5 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 6 What's new on Maui?
- 7 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 8 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 9 Moving to New Jersey
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Road Trip
- 21 Getaway
- 22 Refining my California Itinerary
- 23 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?