I have planned for Yellowstone trip and leaving from Ames, Iowa on 2nd of September. Planning to drive till Cody, WY and then stay there and leave to Yellowstone next day by east entrance. The suggestions I need is which is the best and scenic route to Cody. What I found in maps after Buffalo, WY I have three choices to go to Cody. 1) Through US 16 2) US 14 3) US 14 Alternate. Which is the best of the above three routes. I will be traveling in a full size car. Thanks in advance for the suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/levira-ageless-facial-serum/
- 2 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 3 Hotel in Austin
- 4 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 5 Family trip - driving from SF to LAX
- 6 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 7 Boston / VT August
- 8 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 9 Lake Champlain, VT
- 10 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 11 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 12 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 13 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 14 5 Days near Denver
- 15 First time to Alaska - with kids
- 16 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 New/Different in Kennebunkport?
- 19 Boston Ideas
- 20 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 21 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 22 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 23 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 24 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 25 4 Days in Juneau?