I have planned for Yellowstone trip and leaving from Ames, Iowa on 2nd of September. Planning to drive till Cody, WY and then stay there and leave to Yellowstone next day by east entrance. The suggestions I need is which is the best and scenic route to Cody. What I found in maps after Buffalo, WY I have three choices to go to Cody. 1) Through US 16 2) US 14 3) US 14 Alternate. Which is the best of the above three routes. I will be traveling in a full size car. Thanks in advance for the suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support Intuit PRO number RICHARD
- 2 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 5 Colorado Shows Off
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 8 Wilmington DE questions
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 10 New England Tour
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 14 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 17 Muir Woods in October
- 18 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 19 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 20 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 21 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 22 Mesa Verde question
- 23 Planning our Move
- 24 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 25 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?