I have planned for Yellowstone trip and leaving from Ames, Iowa on 2nd of September. Planning to drive till Cody, WY and then stay there and leave to Yellowstone next day by east entrance. The suggestions I need is which is the best and scenic route to Cody. What I found in maps after Buffalo, WY I have three choices to go to Cody. 1) Through US 16 2) US 14 3) US 14 Alternate. Which is the best of the above three routes. I will be traveling in a full size car. Thanks in advance for the suggestions and comments.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/testoultra-testosterone-enhancer/
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 5 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 10 USA, Trip to the south
- 11 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 12 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 17 Big Sure in June
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Roadtrip July 2017
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 22 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help