We anticipate a last minute kind of emergency family trip to the Traverse City, Mi area from the Springfield, MA area. I'm looking for the best route to take. I'm thinking that going through Canada is shortest. There are options for the bridge crossing. Has anyone done this before and which bridge is the best to take?
Best Route MA to MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Yosemite Lodging
- 7 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 10 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 11 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 12 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 13 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 14 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 15 N California trip questions
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 18 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 19 Colorado aspen updates
- 20 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 21 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 22 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 23 New England Skiing
- 24 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please