We anticipate a last minute kind of emergency family trip to the Traverse City, Mi area from the Springfield, MA area. I'm looking for the best route to take. I'm thinking that going through Canada is shortest. There are options for the bridge crossing. Has anyone done this before and which bridge is the best to take?
Best Route MA to MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 late-night DC restaurant
- 2 palm desert, CA
- 3 New York Trip
- 4 Balloon fest hotels
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Philadelphia ?
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 9 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 12 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 13 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 20 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 21 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 24 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 25 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?