We anticipate a last minute kind of emergency family trip to the Traverse City, Mi area from the Springfield, MA area. I'm looking for the best route to take. I'm thinking that going through Canada is shortest. There are options for the bridge crossing. Has anyone done this before and which bridge is the best to take?
Best Route MA to MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 3 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 4 Tour companies
- 5 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 6 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 Hilton Midtown New York
- 9 Apartment Rentals DC
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 12 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 13 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 14 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 20 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 21 new york plays
- 22 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles