HI. Any suggestions for scenic routes from Salt Lake City to YNP and then a different route back to SLC? We are flying round trip this summer to/from SLC. Our plans inlcude 4 nights at YNP (Lake Yellowstone Hotel), 3 nights in Jackson (Snake Lodge), and finally 1 night in SLC. I realize these are long drives. Any recommendations? Prefer different routes going to YNP and then coming back to SLC. Thanks, W
Best route from SLC to YNP and then back to SLC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 9 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 12 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 20 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 21 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants