We'll be starting across country next Friday. When we moved to Boston in July we cut right though on the 80. Winter won't be as easy but we figure watch the weather reports and if we know a storm is coming in we and it's a larger distance between cities we'll just stay parked for an extra day. My concern taking the extra day to get to the southern route is now a days there are storms and snow down there as well? Any thoughts, opinions?
Best route from Boston to SF in the middle of winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 3 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 4 Ackislander
- 5 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 6 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 9 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 10 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 11 New England September
- 12 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 13 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 14 California
- 15 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 20 Miami Marlins
- 21 Florida or caribbean
- 22 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 25 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle