We'll be starting across country next Friday. When we moved to Boston in July we cut right though on the 80. Winter won't be as easy but we figure watch the weather reports and if we know a storm is coming in we and it's a larger distance between cities we'll just stay parked for an extra day. My concern taking the extra day to get to the southern route is now a days there are storms and snow down there as well? Any thoughts, opinions?
Best route from Boston to SF in the middle of winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 SFO black friday traffic
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 12 Dining in Manhattan
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 How to dress in Vegas
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 22 St Patrick's renovations
- 23 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?