We'll be starting across country next Friday. When we moved to Boston in July we cut right though on the 80. Winter won't be as easy but we figure watch the weather reports and if we know a storm is coming in we and it's a larger distance between cities we'll just stay parked for an extra day. My concern taking the extra day to get to the southern route is now a days there are storms and snow down there as well? Any thoughts, opinions?
Best route from Boston to SF in the middle of winter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 8 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 9 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 14 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 20 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 21 Door County Suggestions
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 24 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 25 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC