People more knowledgeable about Portland than I am have been very helpful in a previous thread, and now I'd like to ask everybody:
What's the easiest and most comofortable route between Portland Airport and Jantzen Beach, and vice versa?
I'll be arriving well after dark on a Thursday, and I do not know the area. I would rather go a few extra miles out of my way to avoid getting lost than take an insider's shortcut and end up in an isolated, poorly marked area.
Likewise, I will be traveling back to the airport for a 7:45am flight on Monday morning, which means I'll be leaving at dawn or even before. I don't expect to encounter traffic.
What's the easiest route out of the airport (i'm renting from Hertz) and most no-brainer, safest approach to Jantzan Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SKYPE@ Password Reset CONTACT☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 4 Las vegas and nearby
- 5 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 6 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 7 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 8 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 11 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 12 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 13 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 15 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 16 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 17 Orlando area weather in June
- 18 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 19 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 20 New Itinerary
- 21 Help with Northwest Trip
- 22 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 23 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 24 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 25 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?