People more knowledgeable about Portland than I am have been very helpful in a previous thread, and now I'd like to ask everybody:
What's the easiest and most comofortable route between Portland Airport and Jantzen Beach, and vice versa?
I'll be arriving well after dark on a Thursday, and I do not know the area. I would rather go a few extra miles out of my way to avoid getting lost than take an insider's shortcut and end up in an isolated, poorly marked area.
Likewise, I will be traveling back to the airport for a 7:45am flight on Monday morning, which means I'll be leaving at dawn or even before. I don't expect to encounter traffic.
What's the easiest route out of the airport (i'm renting from Hertz) and most no-brainer, safest approach to Jantzan Beach?
Best route between Portland Airport and Jantzen Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 charleston during Christmas Week
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?