People more knowledgeable about Portland than I am have been very helpful in a previous thread, and now I'd like to ask everybody:
What's the easiest and most comofortable route between Portland Airport and Jantzen Beach, and vice versa?
I'll be arriving well after dark on a Thursday, and I do not know the area. I would rather go a few extra miles out of my way to avoid getting lost than take an insider's shortcut and end up in an isolated, poorly marked area.
Likewise, I will be traveling back to the airport for a 7:45am flight on Monday morning, which means I'll be leaving at dawn or even before. I don't expect to encounter traffic.
What's the easiest route out of the airport (i'm renting from Hertz) and most no-brainer, safest approach to Jantzan Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parka in PA during February?
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 5 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Cross country tips
- 8 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 9 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 14 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 15 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 18 Ideas for New York
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 23 IAH to HOU Questions
- 24 Jazzfest side trips
- 25 March in New Mexico