People more knowledgeable about Portland than I am have been very helpful in a previous thread, and now I'd like to ask everybody:
What's the easiest and most comofortable route between Portland Airport and Jantzen Beach, and vice versa?
I'll be arriving well after dark on a Thursday, and I do not know the area. I would rather go a few extra miles out of my way to avoid getting lost than take an insider's shortcut and end up in an isolated, poorly marked area.
Likewise, I will be traveling back to the airport for a 7:45am flight on Monday morning, which means I'll be leaving at dawn or even before. I don't expect to encounter traffic.
What's the easiest route out of the airport (i'm renting from Hertz) and most no-brainer, safest approach to Jantzan Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 5 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 6 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 7 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 8 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 Key West luxury hotels
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Nashville Never Been
- 13 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 16 Florida beach vacation
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 19 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 20 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 23 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 24 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 25 I95