People more knowledgeable about Portland than I am have been very helpful in a previous thread, and now I'd like to ask everybody:
What's the easiest and most comofortable route between Portland Airport and Jantzen Beach, and vice versa?
I'll be arriving well after dark on a Thursday, and I do not know the area. I would rather go a few extra miles out of my way to avoid getting lost than take an insider's shortcut and end up in an isolated, poorly marked area.
Likewise, I will be traveling back to the airport for a 7:45am flight on Monday morning, which means I'll be leaving at dawn or even before. I don't expect to encounter traffic.
What's the easiest route out of the airport (i'm renting from Hertz) and most no-brainer, safest approach to Jantzan Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 waiting line queue management system
- 2 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 5 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 6 help from a true New Yorker.
- 7 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 8 Safety Concerns
- 9 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 10 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 11 Alaska independent tour for group
- 12 Washington DC with kids
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 15 5 days in Colorado
- 16 Trip to northern California
- 17 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 18 40th in Key West
- 19 Downtown Chicago
- 20 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 21 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 22 Alaska -public transport
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Hamilton Broadway
- 25 Nashville and Gatlinburg