People more knowledgeable about Portland than I am have been very helpful in a previous thread, and now I'd like to ask everybody:
What's the easiest and most comofortable route between Portland Airport and Jantzen Beach, and vice versa?
I'll be arriving well after dark on a Thursday, and I do not know the area. I would rather go a few extra miles out of my way to avoid getting lost than take an insider's shortcut and end up in an isolated, poorly marked area.
Likewise, I will be traveling back to the airport for a 7:45am flight on Monday morning, which means I'll be leaving at dawn or even before. I don't expect to encounter traffic.
What's the easiest route out of the airport (i'm renting from Hertz) and most no-brainer, safest approach to Jantzan Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 3 Arches Devils Garden
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 5 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 8 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Big Sure in June
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 best health clubs with lap pools
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 22 Savannah hotel
- 23 Utah National Parks visit
- 24 marriot cypress harbour
- 25 Hotel in Reno