People more knowledgeable about Portland than I am have been very helpful in a previous thread, and now I'd like to ask everybody:
What's the easiest and most comofortable route between Portland Airport and Jantzen Beach, and vice versa?
I'll be arriving well after dark on a Thursday, and I do not know the area. I would rather go a few extra miles out of my way to avoid getting lost than take an insider's shortcut and end up in an isolated, poorly marked area.
Likewise, I will be traveling back to the airport for a 7:45am flight on Monday morning, which means I'll be leaving at dawn or even before. I don't expect to encounter traffic.
What's the easiest route out of the airport (i'm renting from Hertz) and most no-brainer, safest approach to Jantzan Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 2 Discounted Rental Car?
- 3 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 4 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 5 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 6 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 7 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 8 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 11 Inexpensive family getaways
- 12 Valdez, Alaska
- 13 NJ to Florida drive
- 14 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 15 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 16 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 17 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 18 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 20 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 21 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 22 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 23 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 24 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 25 New York Pass Yes or No ???