People more knowledgeable about Portland than I am have been very helpful in a previous thread, and now I'd like to ask everybody:
What's the easiest and most comofortable route between Portland Airport and Jantzen Beach, and vice versa?
I'll be arriving well after dark on a Thursday, and I do not know the area. I would rather go a few extra miles out of my way to avoid getting lost than take an insider's shortcut and end up in an isolated, poorly marked area.
Likewise, I will be traveling back to the airport for a 7:45am flight on Monday morning, which means I'll be leaving at dawn or even before. I don't expect to encounter traffic.
What's the easiest route out of the airport (i'm renting from Hertz) and most no-brainer, safest approach to Jantzan Beach?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 4 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 5 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 8 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 9 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 10 How much time in Badlands?
- 11 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 12 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 13 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 14 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 15 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 16 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 19 JFK to Washington
- 20 Where to live in the North East
- 21 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 24 Houston during hurricane
- 25 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area