I'm traveling thru Chicago from the east heading toward Minnesota. Map quest says to take route 90 which goes right thru the city… there has to be a better way around and I’ll be coming into it Friday evening about rush hour…. Any help on the best way to go?
best route around chicago on fridays
- 1 7 DAY ALASKA CRUISE STOPPING IN 3 PORTS
- 2 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 3 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 4 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 5 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 6 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 7 Key West at Christmas time
- 8 Small Sofas
- 9 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 10 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 11 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 12 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 13 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 14 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 15 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 16 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 17 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 romantic colorado trip
- 20 Fourth of July Weekend
- 21 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 22 Fires in Colorado
- 23 Marcola?
- 24 Updates from Hanalei
- 25 Can you help me complete my itinerary?