My boyfriend and I will be driving from Boise, Idaho to Astoria, Oregon in early June. We want to spend most of the first day driving but can't decide on a route. We don't mind spending a bit more time driving if the route is more scenic. I'm thinking of either taking 26 and spending the night in Prineville/Madras or taking 84 and staying in The Dalles. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly Itinerary Help
- 2 롤렛 ▣ 홈피: 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 두바이경마 ◐ 도메인 : 【_bbk89.com_】
- 4 두바이경마 ◐ 도메인 : 【_bbk89.com_】
- 5 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 6 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 7 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 8 Costco Travel
- 9 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 10 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 11 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 12 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 13 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 14 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 15 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 16 USA family tour
- 17 Country Walkers
- 18 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 19 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 20 BWI to Gaylord National Harbor
- 21 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 22 Sacramento Hotel
- 23 Road trip Missoula mt. to walla walla WA
- 24 4 days road trip southern New England
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!