My boyfriend and I will be driving from Boise, Idaho to Astoria, Oregon in early June. We want to spend most of the first day driving but can't decide on a route. We don't mind spending a bit more time driving if the route is more scenic. I'm thinking of either taking 26 and spending the night in Prineville/Madras or taking 84 and staying in The Dalles. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 2 Any Sanibel experts?
- 3 Breast Cancer Car Donations Hyattsville MD
- 4 Traveling in winter
- 5 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 6 a short trip to san francisco
- 7 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Summer in Michigan
- 10 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 11 Glacier National Park
- 12 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 13 South east road trip
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 16 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 17 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 18 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 19 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 20 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 21 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 22 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 23 Later Winter around Mobile
- 24 Rafting the Colorado
- 25 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS