My boyfriend and I will be driving from Boise, Idaho to Astoria, Oregon in early June. We want to spend most of the first day driving but can't decide on a route. We don't mind spending a bit more time driving if the route is more scenic. I'm thinking of either taking 26 and spending the night in Prineville/Madras or taking 84 and staying in The Dalles. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 2 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 3 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 4 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 5 LegoLand Florida
- 6 4 Days in LV
- 7 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 8 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 9 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 10 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 11 louisiana bayou
- 12 SF Cable Cars
- 13 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 14 Mobile Suggestions
- 15 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 16 One day in Dallas
- 17 Biking and Swimming on Siesta Key
- 18 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 19 October in Colorado
- 20 Boston to New York
- 21 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 22 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 23 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 24 Pensacola Suggestions
- 25 Nova Star