My boyfriend and I will be driving from Boise, Idaho to Astoria, Oregon in early June. We want to spend most of the first day driving but can't decide on a route. We don't mind spending a bit more time driving if the route is more scenic. I'm thinking of either taking 26 and spending the night in Prineville/Madras or taking 84 and staying in The Dalles. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 2 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 3 Are you looking Anime Online store?
- 4 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 5 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 6 Funny ads on Fodors
- 7 Freedom APK is best app
- 8 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 9 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 10 Do you want surprising gift cards?
- 11 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 12 Fix Spyware Problem
- 13 Are you looking customized cleaning service?
- 14 You have earned an associated
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 17 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 18 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 19 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 20 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 21 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 22 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 23 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 24 OHare car service north suburbs
- 25 Yellowstone