My boyfriend and I will be driving from Boise, Idaho to Astoria, Oregon in early June. We want to spend most of the first day driving but can't decide on a route. We don't mind spending a bit more time driving if the route is more scenic. I'm thinking of either taking 26 and spending the night in Prineville/Madras or taking 84 and staying in The Dalles. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 알라딘양방 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 http://www.supplementadvise.com/pure-slim-365/
- 3 October New England Honeymoon??
- 4 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 5 hotel in NYC
- 6 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 7 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 8 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 9 Briefly, in WNY
- 10 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 11 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 12 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 13 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 14 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 15 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 16 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 17 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 18 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 19 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 20 Zion National Park
- 21 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 22 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 23 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 24 What to do in Asheville
- 25 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS