Traveling from Philly to Boston (on a Friday) and not familiar with the roadways. I am doing a south route from New Haven to Philly on Wednesday using the Merritt Parkway, to Tappan Zee Bridge to Garden State Parkway and would like to take the reverse of that on my trip back north. What is the best road to take from the Merritt Parkway over to 95 to get up to Boston? Going to area near Bunker Hill.
Best Roads to Take from Philly to Boston
- 1 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 2 Key West at Christmas time
- 3 Small Sofas
- 4 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 5 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 6 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 7 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 8 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 9 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 10 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 11 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 12 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 13 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 14 Trying To Find a Place
- 15 romantic colorado trip
- 16 Fourth of July Weekend
- 17 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 18 Fires in Colorado
- 19 Marcola?
- 20 Updates from Hanalei
- 21 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 22 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 23 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 24 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 25 One day in NYC