Traveling from Philly to Boston (on a Friday) and not familiar with the roadways. I am doing a south route from New Haven to Philly on Wednesday using the Merritt Parkway, to Tappan Zee Bridge to Garden State Parkway and would like to take the reverse of that on my trip back north. What is the best road to take from the Merritt Parkway over to 95 to get up to Boston? Going to area near Bunker Hill.
Best Roads to Take from Philly to Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 2 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 3 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 14 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 15 First family ski trip
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 18 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 19 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 20 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids