Traveling from Philly to Boston (on a Friday) and not familiar with the roadways. I am doing a south route from New Haven to Philly on Wednesday using the Merritt Parkway, to Tappan Zee Bridge to Garden State Parkway and would like to take the reverse of that on my trip back north. What is the best road to take from the Merritt Parkway over to 95 to get up to Boston? Going to area near Bunker Hill.
Best Roads to Take from Philly to Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 West Maui Restaurants
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 6 New Orleans Motel Question
- 7 Getting to Key West
- 8 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 9 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 10 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 12 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 13 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 14 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 15 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 16 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 17 Happy Hour
- 18 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 19 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 20 road trip Houston-NJ
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 23 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 24 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?