Traveling from Philly to Boston (on a Friday) and not familiar with the roadways. I am doing a south route from New Haven to Philly on Wednesday using the Merritt Parkway, to Tappan Zee Bridge to Garden State Parkway and would like to take the reverse of that on my trip back north. What is the best road to take from the Merritt Parkway over to 95 to get up to Boston? Going to area near Bunker Hill.
Best Roads to Take from Philly to Boston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 2 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 3 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 4 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 5 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 6 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Best places to move to Florida?
- 9 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 10 Juneau May 8th
- 11 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 18 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 19 West Coast Bound End of March
- 20 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Question about Miami travel
- 25 Salt Lake City